Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Ford said on TV?

Isaac is that dude.

Drop down 3 spots and give the Mavs Isaac and hope Smith drops....if not grab Monk who would be solid. Try and pick up Dallas' first in next years or the year after draft if they are desperate to get their guy. Our team is years from mattering and those assets could come in handy down the road.

Drop down 3 spots and give the Mavs Isaac and hope Smith drops....if not grab Monk who would be solid. Try and pick up Dallas' first in next years or the year after draft if they are desperate to get their guy. Our team is years from mattering and those assets could come in handy down the road.

I'd be ok with this

But whay if neither is there

I'd be ok with this

Yeah that's a risk I don't think we should take.

Messing around like that, we'll more than likely end up with Markkannen.

Just stay at 6 and take BPA. If we can move up, and get an another asset, great. If not, take BPA and make moves post draft.

I'd be ok with this

OK make that two unprotected firsts and a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon. It would be a risk but we are a long way from competing and if one of those two fell (likely Monk in my opinion) you would come out with a great asset. You could always select him and make the trade if Dallas can draft one of those two three picks later. It just depends how bad the Mavs and Cuban want the guy. You have to bend them over good though.