Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Yeah I figured. They've always been good with anything draft related.

Check this lil nugget out

Per @DWolfsonKSTP, Jonathan Isaac has no interest in working out for teams outside of top 4. Wolves have tried, but have not had any luck.

Sounds like he has a commitment from some team. Wonder who.

Or LA takes Jackson. He did a 2nd workout with them yesterday.

Or Philly takes him.

I think Philly goes Fox or Monk, but I agree that I could see the Lakers taking Jackson. We could have Lonzo fall to us

It would be divine intervention for another guy who wants to be in LA to fall to us.

He will then lead us to the Finals in a few years which we will lose and he in turn jets to the Lakers.

I think Philly goes Fox or Monk, but I agree that I could see the Lakers taking Jackson. We could have Lonzo fall to us

If I'm Philly, I'm taking Monk but I rather take him at 5. If I know he'll be there, I'd see if I could trade 3 for 5 and 10. Or see about a draft switch.

To me, Fox would conflict with Simmon's game. I rather take Smith than Fox but that still wouldn't jive because Smith is ball dominate. Simmons needs shooters/off the ball players. I'd even take Tatum over Fox.

I mean, it could go

Fultz

Jackson

Monk

Isaac

Fox

And I wouldn't be really surprised. That'd leave us picking between Ball, Tatum and Smith

I don't think Ball drops past Kings. They might select Fox but Ball would definitely give them some air time.

Dude has game but I don't think I choose Ball over Smith.

I like smith over ball for us. but I wouldn't be upset if we ended up with ball. Just like Tatum.