Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

After watching the warriors, I want to walk away with Monk and Markkanen. Bombs away

Really trading up and having any combo of lotto picks would be awesome. Need an infusion of young talent in the worst way. Would be more than ok sucking next yr to develope them (and ag) then snagging another top 5 pick

After watching the warriors, I want to walk away with Monk and Markkanen. Bombs away

Really trading up and having any combo of lotto picks would be awesome. Need an infusion of young talent in the worst way. Would be more than ok sucking next yr to develope them (and ag) then snagging another top 5 pick

The warriors aren't just threes. They're threes and defense. You aren't going far starting a lineup with both monk and markkanen

Give me Smith and Isaac

yup

If Mario gets his **** together could you imagine the lineups?

You could throw out Smith/Fournier/Mario/AG/Isaac and not even bat an eye.