Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Told by exec scouting Ntilikina his wingspan is 7'1". Would make him 10 inches longer than Dennis Smith, 7 longer than Fox.

Watch us draft him. The board would collapse

Dennis Smith Jr.'s scheduled workout with the Knicks did not take place. More: http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0664336260810151121-4

Apparently he met with Phil but did not workout for them

Seems like he's almost a lock. Let's hope he's there and doesn't get picked before we do.

Knicks fans are speculating we gave him a promise

Watch us draft him. The board would collapse

With the sixth pick in the draft, the Orlando Magic select Frank Ntilikina..."

"Wtf!?!?"

"We have a trade to announce. The Orlando Magic have trade 25, and 33 for Lauri Markkanen."

Cue chaos and anarchy.

Knicks fans are speculating we gave him a promise

Seems like it. He's the first guy we drafted and now for a second interview (only guy we've reportedly have done that with) which comes after an interview only, by his choice, with them.

"Wtf!?!?"

"We have a trade to announce. The Orlando Magic have trade 25, and 33 for Lauri Markkanen."

Cue chaos and anarchy.

That would actually be a decent move

"Wtf!?!?"

Cue chaos and anarchy.

Walking away with Ntilikina and Markkanen would be the best draft we've had in a really long time.

Walking away with Ntilikina and Markkanen would be the best draft we've had in a really long time.

Ntilikina with the 6th? Passing Smith, Monk or whoever else?

Orlando would go apocalyptic.

Since 2014. But it'd be a bad draft given where the picks come from as you'd like to come away with at least one guy with star potential

Since 2014. But it'd be a bad draft given where the picks come from as you'd like to come away with at least one guy with star potential

Since before 2014.

I'm not saying that I would take Ntilinka over Smith, I wouldn't. I was just saying that if we came away with two top 10 picks it would be our best draft in a long time, especially better than 2014.

Since before 2014.

I'm not saying that I would take Ntilinka over Smith, I wouldn't. I was just saying that if we came away with two top 10 picks it would be our best draft in a long time, especially better than 2014.

Not if we took ntilikina and markkanen though. As Frank projects to be a Payton caliber point guard (obviously with different strengths) and there's a very good chance markkanen is channing Frye which isn't an insult. Frye was valuable as a spacer on a team with really good lead guards but was often a liability on the magic.