Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Our pick is worse than our ranking

The way the lottery works is the collective group of teams behind you are likely to have one jump you. So Boston was most likely picking 2nd, phoenix 3, la 4, Philly 5, us 6th.

Wasnt Otis a part of this team? My contention is this TEAM had options prior to Dwight leaving (and we had a good idea he was). This TEAM took a gamble with the future, thinking they knew Dwights intentions, and lost big time. I think Henny and Otis and this organization had plenty of opportunities over two years of reading the tea leaves with their asset and bungled it just like theyve bungled the last decade.

Oh, yeah. Otis should have traded Dwight but i don't think ownership was ready. Remember the BVW drunk midnight phone call?

Gonna go ahead and be the first to predict our finish for the 17-18 season, and that finish will be another seat at the lottery table as we watch the Lakers get the #1 pick followed by the Sixers having either the 2nd or 3rd pick.

The Magic are going to be in the lottery for at LEAST another 5 years..... Get use to it.

I'd trade Fournier for Russell and draft Monk

Russell and monk overlap too much.

I'd trade 25 and like a top 6 protected 18 pick

Or Fournier and 25 for Russell and some crappy contract