Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/08/10/report-sixers-trade-iguodala-for-andrew-bynum-in-four-team-dwight-howard-blockbuster/

Here’s a list of everyone involved:

The Sixers get Andrew Bynum and Jason Richardson.

The Lakers get Dwight Howard, Earl Clark and Chris Duhon.

The Nuggets get Andre Iguodala.

The Magic get Moe Harkless, Nikola Vucevic, Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Christian Eyenga, Josh McRoberts and protected first round picks from each team, and a second round pick from Denver.

SMH

@JoshuaBRobbins

Matt Lloyd on inviting prospects under consideration at No. 6 to Orlando: “We’re going to start our work tonight, though,” Lloyd said. “I can tell you that much. We’re going to start contacting players and people to start getting them lined up.”

Our only assest that could net that trade is Gordon and the 6th pick.

No. No it wouldn't.

This isn't a video game. You actually have to outbid other teams in trades. Gordon is a fine player but he's not Paul George or jimmy butler. Boston has a fully built team with the ability to add a franchise player in a draft or a trade. They have no need for gordon

Matt Lloyd for me is the man i want picking them picks for us for sure..

The Bulls had an enormous amount of success in drafting college players with Lloyd taking helm of the ship. From 2007 to 2011, here were some of the Bulls' picks under Lloyd:

Joakim Noah (9th)

Derrick Rose (1st)

Taj Gibson (26th)

James Johnson (16th)

Jimmy Butler (30th)

Matt Lloyd for me is the man i want picking them picks for us for sure..

Jay, asking this sincerely. Do we think Lloyd had minimal input on the talent Henny went with over the years?

I'm just not sold on a guy that's been around this mess for the time Lloyd has.

Philly jumped to the top 3 because of a pick swap, they're entitled to the Lakers' 2018 unprotected and the Kings' 2019 unprotected

Hinkie's firing was complete BS.

Still wouldn't be enough for the No.1 pick.

Dont underestimate our desperation to have a marquee player. Our unprotected first(s) would let Ainge build a dynasty. Every club knows we are a bunch of buffoons and always will be...they know our #1s will be top 5 every year. Gordon and 2 unprotected #1's may tempt Ainge based on our consistent level of dysfunction.