Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

@MagicalNBA

I've mentioned it a few times already but I hear Holiday and Bledsoe are Rob's top PG targets. Dragic's asking price too high.

just posting what i see guys

Looks like this guy reads our forum and realgm and posts these trade ideas as "interests"

What's wrong with Hart defensively? He works hard. Rotates well and battles on every possession. He's not super long but he's not a liability.

That's why i said he's keith bogans.

With New Orleans, Philly, and Minnesota suddenly winning I don't know why we don't tank. we're in reasonable range for the 5th pick which could be Malik Monk who fits everything I look for in a young player. 60% twos, 42% threes, Big games are high ceilings, poor games are still high floors. 23 points against Michigan state, 24 points against UCLA, 47 points against UNC, 16 against Louisville.

With New Orleans, Philly, and Minnesota suddenly winning I don't know why we don't tank. we're in reasonable range for the 5th pick which could be Malik Monk who fits everything I look for in a young player. 60% twos, 42% threes, Big games are high ceilings, poor games are still high floors. 23 points against Michigan state, 24 points against UCLA, 47 points against UNC, 16 against Louisville.

Agree. There's no trade out there that's going to make a huge impact. You have a better shot in the draft.

You guys are wanting us to tank, do you not realize we are tanking already without tanking? Hahaha

I don't want us to end up in a situation where we have a good week and go 3-1 and end up screwing up our pick.

I don't want us to end up in a situation where we have a good week and go 3-1 and end up screwing up our pick.

Agree. I think the time to trade is right now, when certain teams are still fighting for the playoffs. For instance, I'd explore sending Vooch or Ibaka to Sacramento for their 2017 pick.

Agree. I think the time to trade is right now, when certain teams are still fighting for the playoffs. For instance, I'd explore sending Vooch or Ibaka to Sacramento for their 2017 pick. For instance: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=glgkmk4

... Plus their 2017 pick.

sacramento doesn't own their 2017 pick.

Son a of biscuit!

i thought they might be able to send a 11-30 protected pick because the pick they owe Chicago is 1-10 protected which is extinguished if it doesn't get sent but they also owe an unprotected 2019 pick to philly. So we cant do that because they cant send a 2018 pick if the 2017 goes to Chicago.

so our only hope would be 2017 pick 11-30 protected or 2021 pick. That would be a terrible option.