Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

lavar just said lonzo is gonna be a laker and he's gonna keep talking about it until it Happens

Forget this dude

its going to be interesting when the lakers don't have a draft pick nor the stuff to get one without dumping multiple prospects.

I really like smith and monk but I don't necessarily think they should be the preferred choices.

I just really like this draft. its a bunch of promising stars followed by a bunch of promising role players and totally the opposite of what we saw last year.

I really like smith and monk but I don't necessarily think they should be the preferred choices.

I just really like this draft. its a bunch of promising stars followed by a bunch of promising role players and totally the opposite of what we saw last year.

That's what makes me nervous.

We could totally overlook someone who we thought would be a role player but turns into a star.

Since Gay is opting out they could have interest in Fournier. Not sure what they'd give back though

I think that they have 2 top 10 first rounders this year. (8 &10?) Wouldn't it be great to nab the 1st pick, then trade Payton and Fournier to Sac for their picks and filler?

That's what makes me nervous.

We could totally overlook someone who we thought would be a role player but turns into a star.

Justin Jackson. Just a hunch. Or maybe Isaac. If we could get both for our pick I would think it over.

Justin Jackson. Just a hunch. Or maybe Isaac. If we could get both for our pick I would think it over.

If Isaac played angry, I think he's got the skills to be like KG

If Isaac played angry, I think he's got the skills to be like KG

no way.

shawn Marion maybe (which seems like the go-to answer for these types of guys) but not Garnett.

He's more in the Harrison barnes, rashard lewis, jae crowder forward spectrum. Whereas Anthony Davis and Porzingis are more in the KG type spectrum.

I think that they have 2 top 10 first rounders this year. (8 &10?) Wouldn't it be great to nab the 1st pick, then trade Payton and Fournier to Sac for their picks and filler?

game this out though.

we get #1 and draft Fultz ok we're set at point guard.

we trade payton and Fournier for 10. who is there at 10 who we think is a really good bet to be better than Fournier? OG Anunoby? I like him but that's a lot to give up for a guy coming off of a knee injury with limited college production. There's plenty of better bets to make at 25 that don't include dumping a few good players to get him.

the ringer just put out a really awesome tool

http://nbadraft.theringer.com/

shot charts and the like.

Josh Jackson Best Case Scenario: Tracy McGrady, Andre Iguodala, Aaron Gordon

One of these things is not like the other one, one of these things just doesn't belong

Josh Jackson Best Case Scenario: Tracy McGrady, Andre Iguodala, Aaron Gordon

One of these things is not like the other one, one of these things just doesn't belong

Not sure if you underrate Gordon or overrate iggy or both.