Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I could be very wrong, but I'm not a big fan of LM. From what I've seen, his defense is lacking, and his offense fades when he's played physically.

That's always a concern with Europeans.

I think we are set at PF so maybe we should try getting more talent in the smaller positions.

I think that in today's NBA the centers you can get for peanuts like Dedmon and Richaun Holmes aren't much worse than the ones you pay a lot of money

That's always a concern with Europeans.

I think we are set at PF so maybe we should try getting more talent in the smaller positions.

I think that in today's NBA the centers you can get for peanuts like Dedmon and Richaun Holmes aren't much worse than the ones you pay a lot of money

I Still can't wrap my head around the current NBA. it used to be if you had a center as good as Davis or Cousins you could have 4 other scrubs on the team and win 50 games. Our Magic with Dwight was better, and our finals trip was because our whole frontcourt was a crazy mismatch for other teams. SMH.

I Still can't wrap my head around the current NBA. it used to be if you had a center as good as Davis or Cousins you could have 4 other scrubs on the team and win 50 games. Our Magic with Dwight was better, and our finals trip was because our whole frontcourt was a crazy mismatch for other teams. SMH.

True. Now Davis and Cousins struggle to make the playoffs.

Look at the Warriors, Cavs, Houston etc. Their 5s just catch lobs, get offensive rebounds and play defense.

I could be very wrong, but I'm not a big fan of LM. From what I've seen, his defense is lacking, and his offense fades when he's played physically.

This is the same thing people said about Porz. And pretty much any other European Big prospect ever.

This is the same thing people said about Porz. And pretty much any other European Big prospect ever.

If my memory is correct, Porz had a decent rep as a defender coming out.

If my memory is correct, Porz had a decent rep as a defender coming out.

He had a better rep than most Euro's, but plenty still doubted his ability on that end of the court. Also, there's exceptions to the rule. The normal knock on Euro bigs are they're soft and don't play defense.

Porzingis is a much better rebounder and defender, more athletic, and much better measurables

@VCplusD12 LM can not play center

Porzingis is a much better rebounder and defender, more athletic, and much better measurables

Again, Porz is/was an exception to how erupean bigs usually get classified as being soft and playing bad defense.

LM can play center. The majority of teams don't even have a traditional center. LM and AG could play together. I'm not worried about that

We'll have to see when he gets to the combine regarding measurables.

One thing LM has going is he played in college so we have plenty of footage available. It's much easier to scout him.

Again, Porz is/was an exception to how erupean bigs usually get classified as being soft and playing bad defense.

LM can play center. The majority of teams don't even have a traditional center. LM and AG could play together. I'm not worried about that

Just saying Porzingis doesn't relate to LM, they're different players entirely. Porz being the exception has nothing to do with whether LM will be

We'd be destroyed on D and on the boards if we had LM at C

I like Markkannen, but as a PF, and a couple spots back of where we'll likely be

Couple spots back? If the Magic win tonight, we'll be lucky to get Markennan the way things are going SMH.