Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Buddies! As you know I have a new project on the internet and I made a video about tomorrow's NBA Draft.

I would love it if you took some time from work to check it out and maybe share with your friends :D/>

Feedback is also very much appreciated

The link is below:

Nice job Mauro. I hope you are off on the Magic's pick though.

• Upvote 1

think i'd trade next year's #1 (protected) + #25 + player not named Gordon to Minny for #7.

I want Isaac and DSJ baaaaad

Im all for that!

Also, let me bump this because it was buried on the other page ;)/>

Very nice Mauro! Like it. I will Gladly pass this around.

• Upvote 1

I would also be really happy with Isaac if we had smith.

in fact, if you told me today we were locked in to signing Kyle Lowry or even Jrue Holiday this offseason I'd be fine with Isaac assuming Jackson isn't there.

Boston is still throwing out smokescreens on who they like. They are talking about Jonathan Isaac. I've heard the name Jonathan Isaac attached a lot to Boston and Phoenix quite a bit in the last few days." @Jonathan Givony in podcast with Woj

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/draftexpress-joins-adrian-wojnarowski-on-the-vertical-podcast-6061/

I just had a very random thought. What if Ainge's target is Fox? If you think about it, Fox has the DNA of a Boston player. That might explain the smokescreens

I just had a very random thought. What if Ainge's target is Fox? If you think about it, Fox has the DNA of a Boston player. That might explain the smokescreens

There is literally not a player at the top they need less.

Keith Smith‏Verified account @KeithSmithNBA · 2m2 minutes ago

Told POR is still interested in attaching a pick to shed a salary, but may need to wait until the draft, pending who is available at time.

There is literally not a player at the top they need less.

I don't think they'll be drafting for need. But looking at need, they need a vet who can score.

Very nice Mauro! Like it. I will Gladly pass this around.

That would mean the world to me!

I'm just getting started but I hope to make some videos with better quality :)

I don't think they'll be drafting for need. But looking at need, they need a vet who can score.

they're also chock full of good defensive guards who cant shoot and a good defensive guard who can shoot and fox and IT cant play at the same time. They were ok with fultz because talent + size/shooting to play off ball. They traded down because there's 3 wings that have long term upside and ability to play with Jalen Brown in a switching defense.

That would mean the world to me!

I'm just getting started but I hope to make some videos with better quality :)/>

if this starts to take off maybe we can help you get a nice mic or something for your birthday.

• Upvote 1