Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

To get a more solid vet so we can "win now" next season

We tried the win now approach this off-season and failed miserably. Lets hope that was enough of a wake up call to put things in proper perspective.

We tried the win now approach this off-season and failed miserably. Lets hope that was enough of a wake up call to put things in proper perspective.

This. Just do this the right way.

I'm fine with being bad again next year too. I'm anti Payton but if we got a guy like Tatum I'm fine running Payton at the point again next year and getting another top 10 pick.

I'm fine with being bad again next year too. I'm anti Payton but if we got a guy like Tatum I'm fine running Payton at the point again next year and getting another top 10 pick.

I think you should change your name to mehatepayton lol

nah, next draft is gonna suck. It's Luka Doncic and a bunch of iffy guys. Someone will develop because they always do but it's going to be one of those 2 guys, gap, 3 guys, gap, 15 guys that are average.

nah, next draft is gonna suck. It's Luka Doncic and a bunch of iffy guys. Someone will develop because they always do but it's going to be one of those 2 guys, gap, 3 guys, gap, 15 guys that are average.

Idc. We don't need to try and jump start things just to make the playoffs. Sure if the move really makes sense and it's a good fit than of course. But signing random guys that don't fit to make some desperate ditch for the playoffs I'll pass.

Idc. We don't need to try and jump start things just to make the playoffs. Sure if the move really makes sense and it's a good fit than of course. But signing random guys that don't fit to make some desperate ditch for the playoffs I'll pass.

oh, sure.

I just think current players, not resigning anyone except maybe meeks, rookies, and filling the empty spots with league average players that don't jack up shots and refuse to play defense will result in something in the 38 win ballpark.

Its hard to describe how bad Green and augustin have been. If you replace those two guys with Josh McRoberts and Toney Douglas we should look close to the knicks/charlotte.

Is Tatum above Smith Jr. for most people at this point?

I still have Smith ahead because of potential

I think there's just a jumble of a few players that will be hard to separate until you get them in for workouts.

It's going to be really easy for recency bias to take over but just remember nothing should change unless that player shows something that he hasn't shown previously.