Sign in to follow this  
Catalina Maria

Vuc - Should he stay or go?

I highly doubt Portland is trading CJ

I still think Vucevic and Payton for Holiday and something small like a second or Ajinca makes perfect sense for both teams. Holiday is a free agent so New Orleans would be cashing in. Their centers are probably the worst in the league. Payton would be a "local" guy.

We get a point guard who is big (6'4) can shoot (career 37% from 3) can score (16.4 ppg over the last 4 seasons) and pass (7.2 apg over the past 4 seasons). Plus he only just turned 26 so age isn't a concern

overall we're trading a borderline all star flawed center and a flawed point guard for a borderline all star flawed point guard.

Yeah but because Vuch is a big on such a good contract puts him on an higher level.

Hasn't Holiday been somewhat injury prone too?

I still think Rob goes after Westbrook and I stand by my belief him and Presti had preliminary talks about it.

Yeah but because Vuch is a big on such a good contract puts him on an higher level.

I still think Rob goes after Westbrook and I stand by my belief him and Presti had preliminary talks about it.

the problem with your idea is okc shopped ibaka to Toronto for pat pat, norman powell, and #9 before they came to us.

the problem with your idea is okc shopped ibaka to Toronto for pat pat, norman powell, and #9 before they came to us.

Yeah and Dipo and Sabonis is a better deal. Dipo could become an consecutive all star especially with Durant out of there. We also know that majority of the time, when a team trades a star, you never get equal value. It's rebuild time.

I'm not saying we have the best deal in place. Maybe we can get a third team involved but look what Boston gave up to get Ray Allen and KG. Look what we got for Howard.

It's also worth noting the rapport Rob and Presti have.

What makes you think this?