Sign in to follow this  
Catalina Maria

Vuc - Should he stay or go?

Does Portland have a center? I think a McCollum for Vooch trade makes crazy sense for both teams.

They got Plumlee and Leonard.

I'm sure they'd want AG or Mario or both.

It makes ton of sense though.

Does Portland have a center? I think a McCollum for Vooch trade makes crazy sense for both teams.

Yeah, that's the guy Henny wants. My friend who is a VIP season ticket holder says that Henny mentioned a couple players from Portland that he wanted, and my friend assumed one of the guys targeted is McCollum. This was mentioned when Dipo played PG for us and we still needed a starting SG.

They got Plumlee and Leonard.

I'm sure they'd want AG or Mario or both.

It makes ton of sense though.

Ya they arent seperating one of the the top backcourts for Vuch.

Quick question, if you guys had to choose between hypothetically cutting Vucevic or Fournier, who would you pick?

It depends who we get in return. Currently, our PG spot seems to be the weakest link, despite having 4 PG's on the team. I am not a big fan of the Vuc + someone for Butler idea because we've already got some depth at SG/SF. I say we move Vuc and one of the PG's only if a big upgrade at PG is available for us. I'd like to see where Green and Hezonja fit into our long term plans before thinking about trading Fournier. Also it makes sense to me to hold onto Vuc until we make sure Ibaka stays next year. I don't see the need to rush a trade. His value will remain high even if he plays less minutes this year. GM's know plenty about his offensive production, and maybe Vogel + Ibaka + Biyombo help him appear better on defense throughout the year.

It depends who we get in return. Currently, our PG spot seems to be the weakest link, despite having 4 PG's on the team. I am not a big fan of the Vuc + someone for Butler idea because we've already got some depth at SG/SF. I say we move Vuc and one of the PG's only if a big upgrade at PG is available for us. I'd like to see where Green and Hezonja fit into our long term plans before thinking about trading Fournier. Also it makes sense to me to hold onto Vuc until we make sure Ibaka stays next year. I don't see the need to rush a trade. His value will remain high even if he plays less minutes this year. GM's know plenty about his offensive production, and maybe Vogel + Ibaka + Biyombo help him appear better on defense throughout the year.

That's not what I'm asking. Hypothetically if we had to waive Fournier or Vucevic who would you choose?

That's not what I'm asking. Hypothetically if we had to waive Fournier or Vucevic who would you choose?

Based on NOW of course it would be Vucevic by sheer options alone. We don't have many options to replace Fournier if we waived him.

Based on NOW of course it would be Vucevic by sheer options alone. We don't have many options to replace Fournier if we waived him.

My point is, if you'd rather have Fournier than Vucevic, why would other teams trade players better than Fournier for Vucevic

My point is, if you'd rather have Fournier than Vucevic, why would other teams trade players better than Fournier for Vucevic

Disgruntled star? I don't think we'll waive Vuc though... I think he is CURRENTLY part of the plan. Things may change, though. I'm definitely open to Butler coming here now. They'll have to package both Fournier and Vuc perhaps during the mid season or off season. Depending on how the players are doing...