Sign in to follow this  
Vitalmagic

Whiteside

Is whiteside an option we are looking at. I know we have been linked with Howard but to me whiteside is a younger much better option.

Serge can play either pf or sf in different line up. To win in the east u need to be able to have size to stop Lebron from just running in the middle. I think with whiteside are a team to be dealt with

Is whiteside an option we are looking at. I know we have been linked with Howard but to me whiteside is a younger much better option.

Serge can play either pf or sf in different line up. To win in the east u need to be able to have size to stop Lebron from just running in the middle. I think with whiteside are a team to be dealt with

I don't think we're looking at another center now, be that howard, whiteside, or horford. I think we're going to play vucevic and ibaka at center and probably pick up a low priced backup.

Yeah I see us signing Mahinmi and or a low priced 4. No more starters. We'll probably roll with Ibaka/Vuch.

We need to get the backcourt stabilized now. Too many question marks there imo.

I agree with the others in that we are probably not looking at going after another Center now (unless it's for back-up). Even with that aside I don't think I'd want us to pursue Whiteside anyway, that guy is a cancer. He just seems like the kind of player that will decline once getting their big contract. He is also a very selfish player and one that would have a negative effect in the locker room. Sure he got 4 blocks a game but that came at the expense of overall team defence, all he cared about was the numbers he was getting every night. He is also the kind of guy that could do something really stupid off-court and tear down a franchise, I'd really like to steer clear of him!

I don't think we're looking at another center now, be that howard, whiteside, or horford. I think we're going to play vucevic and ibaka at center and probably pick up a low priced backup.

As we should.