Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

2017 Playoffs or Henny is Fired

Ownerships blame in Dwight leaving was not firing Otis Smith sooner. We had a garbage roster full of bad contracts and Dwight was honestly smart to get out, he was just an idiot about it and his attitude has continued to deteriorate.

I like that the DeVos family agreed to spend what it took to win when we were in title contention, they just handed their money to the wrong guy.

garbage roster with bad contracts....come on youre being way too kind here! Call it the worst roster dollar for dollar in NBA history and youll get close.

garbage roster with bad contracts....come on youre being way too kind here! Call it the worst roster dollar for dollar in NBA history and youll get close.

Hi Sac, do you have numbers for worst rosters dollar by dollar that came to finals? You will only be able to get other people on board with hating if you present it objectively! Oh wait...

Hi Sac, do you have numbers for worst rosters dollar by dollar that came to finals? You will only be able to get other people on board with hating if you present it objectively! Oh wait...

are we still paying Gilbert Arenas?

Warming this thread up after tonight... this season is starting ROUGH... so much for interior defense, 70pts in the paint by Miami... OUCH.

You're slowly entering troll territory the more you exclusively post negatively. If you only show up to ***** you won't really be missed.

You're slowly entering troll territory the more you exclusively post negatively. If you only show up to ***** you won't really be missed.

Thanks Trump.

What a nasty women....

Look, your not god so stop.

You dont like the Magic being blown out, good... i dont like it either. And if you really want to make me post better things, then make them win.

Thats it Payton4thewin, go and do your jesus thing and fix our broken half hearted non scoring roster. Go and have a real plan for our franchise so that we can at least look respectable.

And if you cant Payton4thewin, then you have no place to tell anyone what they can and cannot post.

Fire Henny - Thanks.

Thanks Trump.

What a nasty women....

Look, your not god so stop.

You dont like the Magic being blown out, good... i dont like it either. And if you really want to make me post better things, then make them win.

Thats it Payton4thewin, go and do your jesus thing and fix our broken half hearted non scoring roster. Go and have a real plan for our franchise so that we can at least look respectable.

And if you cant Payton4thewin, then you have no place to tell anyone what they can and cannot post.

Fire Henny - Thanks.

You haven't earned the right to be negative here. Everyone else has because they show up throughout the week and contribute to the community. If you decide to actually join us in discussion then you can post all the fire hennigan posts you want after losses.

You haven't earned the right to be negative here. Everyone else has because they show up throughout the week and contribute to the community. If you decide to actually join us in discussion then you can post all the fire hennigan posts you want after losses.

Member since 06, posted mad game threads and uncovered the Dwight BS that was going down with Nets... so yea... im OG buddy, Marine Corps certified. Take your stuff to the birds.

Fire Henny

Member since 06, posted mad game threads and uncovered the Dwight BS that was going down with Nets... so yea... im OG buddy, Marine Corps certified. Take your stuff to the birds.

Fire Henny

So what happened? You just become a grumpy old man who only gets up to yell at the kids on his lawn?

It'd be nice to actually see those game threads again

So what happened? You just become a grumpy old man who only gets up to yell at the kids on his lawn?

It'd be nice to actually see those game threads again

To be honest, Dwight BS soured me a little after doing that long thread about how it was planned before it was suppose to take place. Then the complete roof collapsed and our Magic just went down in flames...

I was actually happy to hire a new GM and to see what will happen with our team, i thought we had no place to go except up. Nope, we go for a unproven coach in JV... when we really needed a Vet coach to teach this new rebuild team.

And when the season started and JV was playing Vic outside of his position... i started to get real sour...becuase it showed that Vic wasnt with it...JV played Moe out pf position... we drafted Nich but never found a way to use him..... these were just adding up in my book as a huge mistake was being played out.

That season ends horribly, and to some it was the plan for #1 draft... in a lottery system for Pete's Sake.... and ofcourse the Magic failed to get #1. We fire JV.

The following season we bring in...Scott Skiles????? The guy who is known from the Bucks as being a hard a-- on young players and not even playing them???? And we think that he is just gonna comeback and help this team that is full of rooks. I love Skiles the point guard, not the coach.

When things dont add up and make any sense, it bothers the crap out of me. And thus far this Henny Magic team doesnt make any sense, not after these years.

We can do better than this, but not with this leadership. Their actions and inability to find a team identity and build to it, is inexcusable.

Our highs are in the 114's, our lows are in the 68's and our mid is around the 94's. This team is not even close to being a bad playoff team.

We have had time, money and draft picks. Its time to fire Rob, this is a disaster.