Sign in to follow this  
masazasm2

Skiles resigns

As you so accurately quoted me, "I'm going to wait until all the facts come out." In a court of law, anything someone says they heard is hearsay and cannot be used as fact. As jjgator said,"none of us know what happened behind the scenes."

What I have commented upon is strictly hearsay. I didn't just theorize what could have happened after waking up from a dream I had. I read a lot of articles on the web (sports websites) and theorized what may have happened. I also actually watched games to know that Skiles benched players or brought them off the bench. I also watched post-game interviews and pregame commentary.

You, Mr. Payton, is the only poster on this board who accuses another poster of playing the "conspiracy card." You act as though everything you post is fact.

In the comments that you make about some of the things that took place (See your quote above), you act as though you were there and witnessed or heard everything that was said from the time that Scott Skiles was hired as head coach until present. Now, unless you are a legitimate source and you are a member of the Orlando Magic's management or front office, then what you have heard is heresay. If what you heard or was told to you, it's called hearsay. (Be careful. . .I taught civil and criminal law)

So, if what you say is fact. . .Sources please!

By the way. . .I'm not going to say to you, "You're a trip". That's what children say to each other. I am an adult, and so are a number of others who post on this message board.

He may be the only one explicitly saying the word conspiracy, but we are all thinking it

• Upvote 1

FWIW, rumor on twitter saying Vogel will sign with the magic to be coach. 4yrs/$24M. Just a rumor from a fan with a hook up.

• Upvote 1

FWIW, rumor on twitter saying Vogel will sign with the magic to be coach. 4yrs/$24M. Just a rumor from a fan with a hook up.

That seems to be market price. Probably has a fifth year option and heavy incentives.

I'll hold back my tears of joy until it's confirmed.

I've liked Vogel since his young Pacers fought the Bulls in the playoffs

He's by far the best candidate that fits our roster and is a serious upgrade to Skiles. He is the type of candidate I hoped for last year when we were getting a new coach.

I'm really hoping this is true.

He's by far the best candidate that fits our roster and is a serious upgrade to Skiles. He is the type of candidate I hoped for last year when we were getting a new coach.

I'm really hoping this is true.

Yes, I'd be delighted with Vogel. I'm not holding my breath though. Too cynical