Sign in to follow this  
masazasm2

Skiles resigns

Yeah that could be exciting as well. I think management will want a guy with a lot of NBA experience though

Me too... This move has Hennigan on the extremely hot seat

umm, I think people are forgetting about David Blatt. Apparently no one here likes or wants him. :dustball:/>

This is all on the front office. They all need to be cleaned out and Martins need to be fired.

• Upvote 1

Me too... This move has Hennigan on the extremely hot seat

I actually think that the Skiles hire had management written all over it.

I would like to see Hennigan get the reigns and bring someone in who will gel well with our young team. I truly think a college coach (like a Tony Bennett) or a player's coach (like Marc Jackson) would be the BEST choice. He needs to make playing basketball fun again for these guys. One of these two types of coaches would do the trick.

umm, I think people are forgetting about David Blatt. Apparently no one here likes or whats him. :dustball:/>

I did forget Blatt. And I like him, I like him a lot

I disagree with you there. The wrong hire here and we miss the playoffs again and he's fired by the end of the year.

The fact is we have more talent than Boston (in my mind) and Brad Stevens instantly took that team - and it's young core - to competitive playoff runs.

We can make the playoffs next year with the right coach. This choice will be on Hennigan.

• Upvote 1