Sign in to follow this  
masazasm2

Skiles resigns

I think it's clear that we are a poorly run franchise. The names and faces change, but the drama and ineptitude remain a constant.

I think it's clear that we are a poorly run franchise. The names and faces change, but the drama and ineptitude remain a constant.

I think we're not the best run franchise but it's hard to argue with our repeated success over the last 25 years.

League sources tell https://t.co/aPhi5p6MSL that Skiles made a power play to Martens to wrestle personnel control away from Hennigan

The power play Skiles made was the 2nd one of its kind and the 2nd one that failed. When the 2nd one failed, Skiles chose to resign

@hoopscritic

League sources tell https://t.co/aPhi5p6MSL that Skiles made a power play to Martens to wrestle personnel control away from Hennigan

The power play Skiles made was the 2nd one of its kind and the 2nd one that failed. When the 2nd one failed, Skiles chose to resign

@hoopscritic

Completely predictable the minute he was hired. Martins is an idiot.

Completely predictable the minute he was hired. Martins is an idiot.

Martins isnt a complete idiot...he didnt allow Skiles to take over the ship. He deserves some credit there.

@hoopscritic

That right there is professionalism at it's finest.

Skiles has really done harm unto himself.

Martins isnt a complete idiot...he didnt allow Skiles to take over the ship. He deserves some credit there.

Yeah there's SOMEthing upstairs. I hope he learns from this.

I don't have a problem with Skiles making a power play, if he honestly felt Hennigan was holding the team back. Glad it didn't work, but I can't blame him for sticking to his guns. The guys an a**hole, but he's a solid basketball mind who's been burned too many times by bad GM's before to fool around if he thinks he's in a similar situation. I'm just hoping he wasn't right.

Or, to put it this way, don't we wish Stan had had those kinds of balls back when Otis was screwing things up? May not be the nicest thing, and I love who Stan is personally because he didn't do that, but he had to feel like he could do things better.