Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

He right. He does that when he is in the zone. I've watched more Golden State games this year than Magic games and I can vouch for that.

Fans around the NBA refuse to realize that the bar has been raised. Those are Golden State's practice shots. Those are shots they prepare for. Its such a huge denial around the league because everyone is use to LeBron, Spurs, Lakers, Heat, Thunder, quality basketball.

Yeah, I understand they do it all the time. But that doesn't diminish the ridiculousness of what they do.

He right. He does that when he is in the zone. I've watched more Golden State games this year than Magic games and I can vouch for that.

Fans around the NBA refuse to realize that the bar has been raised. Those are Golden State's practice shots. Those are shots they prepare for. Its such a huge denial around the league because everyone is use to LeBron, Spurs, Lakers, Heat, Thunder, quality basketball.

This is what I'm saying. There's literally no shot they could make at this point that would surprise me, or lead me to think it was lucky or miraculous. They are unreal, but yet it is completely real.

Let's assume the Warriors win game 7, what are people picking for the finals?

I would go Warriors in 6. People talk about a healthy Love and Kyire, which is true and great for the Cavs, but Klay Thompson was pretty much a no show in the finals last year for the Warriors. He's on a different level this year. Also, Kyrie brings more offense then Delly but Delly gave Steph some issues last year, I could see Steph lighting him up. Also, Mosgov had some big games in the finals last year and he doesn't even crack their rotation now.

This is what I'm saying. There's literally no shot they could make at this point that would surprise me, or lead me to think it was lucky or miraculous. They are unreal, but yet it is completely real.

I would go Warriors in 6. People talk about a healthy Love and Kyire, which is true and great for the Cavs, but Klay Thompson was pretty much a no show in the finals last year for the Warriors. He's on a different level this year. Also, Kyrie brings more offense then Delly but Delly gave Steph some issues last year, I could see Steph lighting him up. Also, Mosgov had some big games in the finals last year and he doesn't even crack their rotation now.

The Cavaliers have absolutely no chance against the Warriors. After the Warriors demolished them in the regular season at home, it should have ended all thoughts of that.

At this point, the Cavaliers have no been tested to the extent the Warriors have. They've had injuries..to their star player and yet overcame all obstacles. They were down 3-1..and at one point were dominated in a game to the point where they were down 40...and still....came back...to tie it. 3-3 to three. At that moment in time, I thought they had given up but they persisted...like every team should. Look what the results are.

The Cavaliers have absolutely no chance against the Warriors. After the Warriors demolished them in the regular season at home, it should have ended all thoughts of that.

At this point, the Cavaliers have no been tested to the extent the Warriors have. They've had injuries..to their star player and yet overcame all obstacles. They were down 3-1..and at one point were dominated in a game to the point where they were down 40...and still....came back...to tie it. 3-3 to three. At that moment in time, I thought they had given up but they persisted...like every team should. Look what the results are.

Are any of you all rooting for one team or another? I kind of want to see the Warriors win, but I like what OKC has done in the playoffs so far (except the last couple games). Whoever wins I hope obliterates Cleveland.

Are any of you all rooting for one team or another? I kind of want to see the Warriors win, but I like what OKC has done in the playoffs so far (except the last couple games). Whoever wins I hope obliterates Cleveland.

I'm kinda rooting for the Warriors because it would be a great story, but my gut tells me that OKC has been the better team that just happened to blow a couple of games.

OKC is bigger, faster and stronger - as I said before - they play better defense and they crash the offensive glass like madmen.

If they win, it will be 100% deserved

It's ridiculous how good at shooting Curry and Thompson are. I never thought I'd see the best 3 pt shooters of all time in the same era, but they're also on the same team and they're still very young.