Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

we can cross the shooting bridge when we come to it. Payton's shooting might cause issues for us going from a good team to a great team but we're not even a good team yet.

The way next summer is with available point guards, it makes sense to wait this out.

Sure, I understand that. I just think it would be cool to make the playoffs this season, just to keep tempers in check. We might be able to do that with our current players

Even on the remote chance he reaches that level, Rondo has not been good when not playing with 3 hall of famers

Not even good? Didn't he lead the league in assists last year. About 12PG

Not even good? Didn't he lead the league in assists last year. About 12PG

Rondo will give up an open layup to get a chance at an assist from a contested shot. He was pretty bad for Sacramento.

What I'm worried about with Payton is how he fits with this team, even if he reaches his ultimate potential. Fournier is our only good to great outside shooter in the starting lineup and that just worries me, even if we get the rebirth of Magic Johnson as our PG.

Don't worry. Rob will eventually get rid of Gordon and replace him with a shooter so we never have to admit Payton is a terrible modern PG.

Don't worry. Rob will eventually get rid of Gordon and replace him with a shooter so we never have to admit Payton is a terrible modern PG.

Nah we'll start Gordon at point guard. It's already begun

Rondo will give up an open layup to get a chance at an assist from a contested shot. He was pretty bad for Sacramento.

You have to be a good player to lead in assists regardless.

Not necessarily

K... it takes some skills. .. not just anyone can lead the league in assists ... I'm sorry. ... but it takes some skills and vision. .. regardless of the players other flaws. ..

K... it takes some skills. .. not just anyone can lead the league in assists ... I'm sorry. ... but it takes some skills and vision. .. regardless of the players other flaws. ..

Ok, if your argument is Rondo is a good passer, fine.

Is he a good player? Not for a couple years