Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojVerticalNBA

Dwyane Wade has informed the Bulls he plans to sign a deal with them, sources tell @TheVertical. Bulls sending out contracts now.

Sources: The Bulls are working to complete deals to trade Jose Calderon and Mike Dunleavy to help clear space for Wade.

Dwyane Wade has informed the Bulls he plans to sign a deal with them, sources tell @TheVertical. Bulls sending out contracts now.

Sources: The Bulls are working to complete deals to trade Jose Calderon and Mike Dunleavy to help clear space for Wade.

Miami sucks again!!

Was talking to a Miami friend of mine. He's shocked this happened. Thinks it made more sense to take care of him as a way to encourage future players to come to Miami because they take care of you.

Now they'll be able to say "look what they did to wade and he was their franchise player."

Was talking to a Miami friend of mine. He's shocked this happened. Thinks it made more sense to take care of him as a way to encourage future players to come to Miami because they take care of you.

Now they'll be able to say "look what they did to wade and he was their franchise player."

Yeah. Dwade toughed it out. He just want to be compensated for always taking less money and Riley screwed him.

I can hear the world's tiniest violin playing for the Heat right now. :shard:

I can hear the world's tiniest violin playing for the Heat right now.

I don't hear ****.

Signed your big three now you have your big headache. Enjoy.