Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

He only played 22 minutes, Don't you think that is low for an NBA player?

not when there's only 40 minutes in a game and he's so young. None of Italy's nba players played more than 29 minutes.

Croatia- Tunisia starts in less than an hour.

kinda hope Croatia loses today or Friday vs Greece so none of our players have to go to Brazil and deal with everything going down there.

As much as I would like Mario to have the chance to wow the world at the Olympics, it seems that their system is not giving him the chance to show all he can do. Beyond all the bs that is happening down there, it would probably be better for him not to go so he can actually work on his game.

• Upvote 1

With the Spurs continuing to move guys I have a feeling they may go after Wade since they struck out on Durant

they got Pau. there's no way for them to get wade.

I dont think it will happen but Wade to Cleveland would be interesting. How much would Cle have to clear to bring him on and how would they go about that?

$15-$20M. Unless he agreed to something well under market

I dont think it will happen but Wade to Cleveland would be interesting. How much would Cle have to clear to bring him on and how would they go about that?

if they waived the rights to jr smith and LeBron took a 13 million contract they would be able to offer wade about 3 million.

they got Pau. there's no way for them to get wade.

He'll go there for the minimum for spite. (Of course he won't, but I read an article he might sign with Cleveland for the minimum for spite. It's so stupid it's not worth linking).

Lebron has a 1 billion dollar lifetime nike contract that probably is contingent on sales numbers.

Wouldn't it make more sense for LeBron to take the minimum in order to maximize his legacy and ensure his shoes continue to sell after he retires?