Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

He's a guy who has a usage similar to young shaq, is an elite shooter of long twos but those don't result in a good points per shot value. And he can't defend.

He can score in the post too man. And his defense has improved. He's only 26 making what Marvin Williams and Bazemore are going to make.

Take a team like LA. Hypothetically they want him. Would you do Russell and a filler for him?

He's a guy who has a usage similar to young shaq, is an elite shooter of long twos but those don't result in a good points per shot value. And he can't defend.

Yep! I agree but he can be a very good option for other teams that dont want to pay max money on players like mahimi or kanter. His salary is that good. Considering what we call percentage now.

I will not be surprise if dallas do a sign and trade of Parson for him and change. Whether is now or later in the season.

Im with you, i dont like him here anymore but teams like Dallas, Phoenix, Portland, houston and toronto will be extremely interested.

Remember, there were several games last year when we simply couldn't play Vucevic because he was getting beat so badly on D. I believe a couple of those games came against Philly. He's an above average offensive center, an overrated rebounder and a terrible defender.

He can score in the post too man. And his defense has improved. He's only 26 making what Marvin Williams and Bazemore are going to make.

Take a team like LA. Hypothetically they want him. Would you do Russell and a filler for him?

There's no way in hell they'd entertain De'Angelo Russell for Nikola Vucevic

H y p o t h e t i c a l l y.

Hypothetically, we couldn't say yes fast enough to that deal. Russell will still be on his rookie contract for 3 more years and should develop in to one of the best scorers in the league

Remember, there were several games last year when we simply couldn't play Vucevic because he was getting beat so badly on D. I believe a couple of those games came against Philly. He's an above average offensive center, an overrated rebounder and a terrible defender.

How do you feel he's an overrated rebounder?

How do you feel he's an overrated rebounder?

In my opinion, he lacks the necessary athleticism to be an elite rebounder. This year he averaged under 9 rebounds a game. I know there's several factors involved in that, and I think that Nik is an above average rebounder, but I don't consider him among the best rebounders in the NBA.

In my opinion, he lacks the necessary athleticism to be an elite rebounder. This year he averaged under 9 rebounds a game. I know there's several factors involved in that, and I think that Nik is an above average rebounder, but I don't consider him among the best rebounders in the NBA.

It's Skiles' system at fault. Skiles' system requires an elite big.

It's Skiles' system at fault. Skiles' system requires an elite big.

I don't even know what Skiles system is. We played 5 different ways on both sides of the ball