Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Lmfao.

Let's just keep our PG that never hit a jumpshot off the dribble and our Center that can't play defense.

I know! Let's get one thats looking for his last big contract with severe inflammation in the most important tendon in athletes who is statistically on an decline! We can ignore the possibility of Payton, who's clean as a whistle health wise, ever being a decent shooter because that like never happens.

I know! Let's get one thats looking for his last big contract with severe inflammation in the most important tendon in athletes who is statistically on an decline! We can ignore the possibility of Payton, who's clean as a whistle health wise, ever being a decent shooter because that like never happens.

how do you know it's severe and not responding to conservative treatment?

I don't need to know. The fact he has it is enough.

Lol at your second comment. And how many of those years are high level?

Plantar Fasciitis isn't tendinitis. It can be reoccurring like Tendinitis but it isn't as severe and Conley isn't Durant.

We'll just agree to disagree man. Knowing what I know, with him already showing decline and problems with Achilles with tendinitis, I wouldn't go in the same atmosphere of Conley with a max contract. A 3 year deal around 8 per, sure. Max? Hell no!

Do you know the level of players that make 8 mil? Conley blows most of them out the water. With that type of thinking you wouldn't be able to field a team with that lowball offer.

how do you know it's severe and not responding to conservative treatment?

Well I don't have his charts so I don't know the severity. The fact he does have it with his occupation, with its location is a knock on his long term potential. Your not signing him a long term contract because your ignoring long term correct?

It's also hard to predict how fast it can go from meh to Penny like. Some of it depends on nutrition, lifestyle, and occupation. Sometimes you do all those things correctly and it still is rapid.

It's in an unfortunate spot.

I wouldn't oppose to sign him but for the max? No chance in hell. If the pg spot is an area we're looking to improve, and I'm not saying we shouldn't, we should look elsewhere.

A 3/24 deal for a player with a WS/48 over .140 and a PER of almost 20 LOL

You have selective arguing. Ignore the tendinitis all you want. When he misses abundance of games in year two of his contract, you'll be the first to whine and moan.

A 3/24 deal for a player with a WS/48 over .140 and a PER of almost 20 LOL

For some reason he's reacting to tendinitis like it's a menisectomy.

We're going to have orthopaedic surgeons review his medical history and request new imaging. if it's deemed chronic or degenerative we wont sign him.

Do you know the level of players that make 8 mil? Conley blows most of them out the water. With that type of thinking you wouldn't be able to field a team with that lowball offer.

Wouldn't go past 12. If he doesn't like it, c'est la vie.

For some reason he's reacting to tendinitis like it's a menisectomy.

We're going to have orthopaedic surgeons review his medical history and request new imaging. if it's deemed chronic or degenerative we wont sign him.

Tendinitis is usually degenerative amongst athletes. Hence why it becomes arthritic but you keep drinking your own koolaid.

Well I don't have his charts so I don't know the severity. The fact he does have it with his occupation, with its location is a knock on his long term potential. Your not signing him a long term contract because your ignoring long term correct?

It's also hard to predict how fast it can go from meh to Penny like. Some of it depends on nutrition, lifestyle, and occupation. Sometimes you do all those things correctly and it still is rapid.

It's in an unfortunate spot.

I wouldn't oppose to sign him but for the max? No chance in hell. If the pg spot is an area we're looking to improve, and I'm not saying we shouldn't, we should look elsewhere.

Penny had a traumatic injury that was a comorbidity to the tendinitis. He had multiple knee injuries with the consequence of chronic tendinitis.

You're basically saying "Head injuries often result in death because this guy over here was shot in the head. Therefore we shouldn't count on Oladipo to play anymore with his concussion".

• Upvote 1