Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I like George, but I'd rather take my chances one of the 4 assets being traded develops into a franchise player.

Me too but what's the odds of that happening?

Before the leg break I'd do that deal. After the leg break I'm doing Vuc, Dipo, Hezonja and the 11th pick

That could be what Bird would want.

That could be what Bird would want.

Yeah that's still a lot for PG, though... I like our team. In the hands of the right coach, what we have can be special. We need to sign on Whiteside.

Any interest in Terrence Jones as a possible pickup in July?

From a pure talent standpoint, absolutely.

The question is, Is Jones too similar to Gordon that we're doing a disservice by not diversifying our bench players to cover potential weaknesses?

Off-topic but online gambling has just been legalized again in Portugal and I threw some money on Orlando City playing New York City to a draw

You lucked out. very questionable goal.

Looking back at the 2009 season, do you guys realize how crazy it is that we beat the Cavs?

Lebron was having the best season of his career and arguably the greatest post season in NBA history. The Cavs regular season was one of the 15 best regular seasons in NBA history.

Lebron was averaging 35/9/7 in the playoffs with a 37.4(!!!!!) PER a BPM of 18.2. Those numbers are magnitudes above even Jordan.

He averaged 39/8/8 against us

and we still won. Unbelievable.

Looking back at the 2009 season, do you guys realize how crazy it is that we beat the Cavs?

Lebron was having the best season of his career and arguably the greatest post season in NBA history. The Cavs regular season was one of the 15 best regular seasons in NBA history.

Lebron was averaging 35/9/7 in the playoffs with a 37.4(!!!!!) PER a BPM of 18.2. Those numbers are magnitudes above even Jordan.

Yes it was, I was at the the arena for game 5 the fans were intense!! I miss those crowds. Hopefully they will be back soon.

We had a killer team with a killer coach. Dwight knew his role as defense king. He started to go downhill when he thought he could carry a team with his offense.