Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

No! The Magic sux for sure!!!! We have no stars, and we lost the only star we had in Oledepo. Henny should have never picked Payton coz Payton sux! Henny should have picked Porzingis over Hedonism!!! Now Porzingis will be the next Nowatski! We sux so bad, I can't take it.

You do realize porzingis got drafted before henzoja right?

Except those are percentages based on his limited role, as a BACKUP. it remains to be seen if he can do that full time. And comparing that percentage to Whiteside or Jordan's is way misleading as those guys play much bigger roles for their teams. If Biyombo maintains that as a starter? OK then i'll shutup. But that hasn't happened yet.

About the only thing you can say "elite" about Biyombo is blocks really, as he just squeezed in the top 10 in total blocks. But then again, Mozgov is a much better shooter from the field and the stripe, and can put the ball in the hoop in a few ways. With Biyombo we're basically playing 4 on 5 offensively.

To give you an idea how offensively challenged Biyombo is, Mozgov played 500 minutes less than Biyombo and still scored more points. wow

Biyombo averaged about 75% as many minutes as Whiteside and that constitutes a relevant sample size. Sorry but arguing that the Mozgov deal is anywhere near as desirable is just plain ignorant.

There is NOTHING even close to elite in Mozgov's game that is worthwhile in this modern NBA.

Still! Henigann's fault! He shuda knew to trade the pick and swap it to get the tall Russian guy!!! Hedonism sux!

Hennigan should've hired Pat Garrity to infiltrate the Knicks front office. He would've gotten some dirt on everyone and Henny could've blackmailed them into not taking Porzingis.

Or send Garrity to KD's agent.

Fools...

Hennigan should've hired Pat Garrity to infiltrate the Knicks front office. He would've gotten some dirt on everyone and Henny could've blackmailed them into not taking Porzingis.

Or send Garrity to KD's agent.

Fools...

Porzingis = Nowitski

Hezonja = MJ (Magic Johnson)

FIXED. We got the better end of the deal. I've been to the future. Relax guys.

Porzingis = Nowitski

Hezonja = Kobe

FIXED. We got the better end of the deal. I've been to the future. Relax guys.

You didn't go far enough. Your welcome.

You didn't go far enough. Your welcome.

Really? I see. We'll compare notes...

Did you see this one:

Biyombo = Mutombo

In 2019 they'll discover that Biyombo is really Mutombo's son! Go figure!

Really? I see. We'll compare notes...

Did you see this one:

Biyombo = Mutombo

In 2019 they'll discover that Biyombo is really Mutombo's son! Go figure!

Good try.

Bill Russell.