Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

9 men rotation!!!! 9 men... meeks is a situational player...

Unless he's hurt, Meeks is going to want consistent minutes. And it's likely he'll earn those minutes. He's was a really solid player the last time he was healthy. Healthy, he's as good an offensive weapon as anyone on our team, likely. He's not too old. He's a very efficient scorer on a solid per minute volume who passes well. And he's not so bad on defense that it will kill you. The idea that a 28-year-old Meeks is going to just sit back and collect a paycheck and play when other guys are injured is naive.

Again, I just truly feel like Vooch and BB are "in case Ibaka bolts next Summer" insurance.

I'm pretty sure no one in management wants to hear the fan base go: "Shaq! Dwight! Now Ibaka!"

Again, I just truly feel like Vooch and BB are "in case Ibaka bolts next Summer" insurance.

I'm pretty sure no one in management wants to hear the fan base go: "Shaq! Dwight! Now Ibaka!"

Ibaka won't leave. He'd be walking away from a lot of money

Ibaka won't leave. He'd be walking away from a lot of money

Those are my thoughts, in fact I believe the draft day trade would be foolish if the conversation did not center around the Bird rights and a wink from both Serge and Henny regarding re-signing!

With that said, Vuc would be traded before the ink was dried on the contract! IMHO cool.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gif

Serge

Well, can you elaborate....is he tweeting...emailing...facebooking... ..what? Is he in a good place, is he hanging with Hedo?

Don't take me posting this as thinking it's going to happen, but Fournier-Hezonja-Gordon-Ibaka with Biyombo shifting into the lineup is perfect to surround Westbrook.

No ball dominant guys to take it away from Westbrook, shooting, defense, athleticism.

It'd be a rich man's version of 2001 Philly

Don't take me posting this as thinking it's going to happen, but Fournier-Hezonja-Gordon-Ibaka with Biyombo shifting into the lineup is perfect to surround Westbrook.

No ball dominant guys to take it away from Westbrook, shooting, defense, athleticism.

It'd be a rich man's version of 2001 Philly

Very rich.

Wish it could get done.