Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

50/50 split with Vuc and Biyombo is fine. Less time with a defensive liability and you allow Biyombo to stay aggresive.

Yup

Then Elf, CJ, and Augustin can complain about minutes I suppose. Unless Elf gets traded in a package. Problem is Henny doesn't seem ready to give up on Elf and he even used him to help recruit Biyombo. Nothing wrong with depth in the short-term

Would we be better off if we didn't do the dipo trade since we got Bis anyway..vuc and his would.fit well next to each other..guess there's a few facors..trusting Mario, more comfortable resigning Serge than dipo? Really wanted to emphasize inside defense..

i wanted dipo gone at the end of the season, he has peaked... he can't drive like wade and can't shoot like clay... everything was just a bit over avg about him... he has good character and work ethic, but it was clearly time to move on from him, evan was the better player clearly, can shoot better and drive better

watson, marble, Meeks, zimmerman will all be practice players... you might see meeks when we need shooters or in blowout....

9 men rotation is set

Vuc trade would give Ibaka more time at 5, Gordon more time at 4, which would give more time at 3 for Hezonja freeing up 2 time for Meeks.

Trading one of our best scorers on a team that needs scoring to give meeks more time isnt going to happen. Don't get caught up in minutes, you got your starters and prob 3-4 at most coming of bench. Lineups with EP Dj Evan Mario or Meeks in the backcourt and AG Green Ibaka Biyombo and Vuc in the frontcourt. Other factors will determine minutes. Fouls, injuries, matchups, and schedule are some.

I wish Ball Junkie was still mentoring the GM's son and providing inside scoop. I'd love to know Henny's plan and trade targets #goodtimes

• Upvote 1