Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Bird is dumb. It would be nice if his stupidity could be our gain but doubt upper management would let Rob can Skiles after one season

My guess is that most of you on here aren't old enough to remember when Bird transferred from Indiana University to Indiana State. When he was asked why he did it, he said "I ain't no genius in school." Great player, but he was always an introverted dumb***.

Vogel may take a year off. If Skiles does not show more improvement next season, maybe they can him after two seasons...

I would love to have Vogel, but there's no way we fire a coach 2 years in a row, especially after a 10 game improvement.

At this point would we even want DeRozan if he wanted to come here for big money?

I would not want him. DeRozan consistently under performs in the playoffs and is not worth max money imo.

At this point would we even want DeRozan if he wanted to come here for big money?

I didn't want him in the first place because we don't need another starter that can't shoot 3s

Misko4Raznatovic

Misko4Raznatovic – ‏@MiskoRaznatovic

Danilo Nikolic will play Summer league in Orlando, for local team, Orlando Magic! Between the 2nd and 8th of July! #BeoBasket

The savior...