Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

GAME THREAD: MAGIC Vs. NETS

Guys,

I know this is Brooklyn and I know it's not a whole to play for, but our team seems to be buying in again like the start of these aeon. Also take note that we are a better team defensively with a defensive minded center (Dedmon) starting. I love Vucevic and his offensive skill level, but we're shooting the lights out with few so called offensive players.

Best half of the season. Energy is up and playing good defense. Can we learn from our past and finish the game in the 2nd half? Let's see. Now we look like a team with promise. Sorry that it's too late.

Go Magoc!!!

Guys,

I know this is Brooklyn and I know it's not a whole to play for, but our team seems to be buying in again like the start of these aeon. Also take note that we are a better team defensively with a defensive minded center (Dedmon) starting. I love Vucevic and his offensive skill level, but we're shooting the lights out with few so called offensive players.

Best half of the season. Energy is up and playing good defense. Can we learn from our past and finish the game in the 2nd half? Let's see. Now we look like a team with promise. Sorry that it's too late.

Go Magoc!!!

Vucevic could have been the missing link perhaps. Also -- the underestimation of Dedmon and Nicholson. Both those guys had some role during the 19-13 resurgence early in the season.

Well, what are peoples thought on acquiring D12 after seeing this team without Vooch?

Gordon would need to have a hell of an improvement in his range in order to compensate for loosing Vooch's range.

Vooch could be a damn good backup C of the bench giving you a guaranteed 12PPG.

Well, what are peoples thought on acquiring D12 after seeing this team without Vooch?

I'm all for signing Dwight if we miss on Whiteside.

I'd make it a 2 year deal with a 3rd (team option). The amount of money doesn't matter

I think Vooch would be a great backup Center, if we should by some miracle end up with Dwight. He could help out branch offensively and if Dwight goes down for a bit with an injury, we have an above average backup and Dedmon can pitch in as well.

It's just two games, but good to see. Olidipo seems to have found his stride as well and Gordon is a possible Superstar in the making.

I'm all for signing Dwight if we miss on Whiteside.

I'd make it a 2 year deal with a 3rd (team option). The amount of money doesn't matter

I thought a 2 year is a good fit aswell. He is ageing and some problems with his body so something that's not too long term. Whiteside would be very nice, he has some decent offense too, can step out for some mid range game.

What is the plan with Vuch if we get a Whiteside or Dwight?

I thought a 2 year is a good fit aswell. He is ageing and some problems with his body so something that's not too long term. Whiteside would be very nice, he has some decent offense too, can step out for some mid range game.

What is the plan with Vuch if we get a Whiteside or Dwight?

I'd trade him for backcourt help. I'd keep Dedmon as the backup C and Nicholson as the 3rd string Center.

Nicholson can stretch the floor better than Jason Smith and is less of a one trick pony