Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

DH12 return to Magic? Is this even valid?

Return of DH12  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Don't know who he is and don't care

I think we need to look at him as a viable option. I just dont see any other free agent that is willing to llay with us NOW.

We cant wait another year. I dont think Henny can't afford another loosing season.

Dwigth is an upgrade at the center. It can work with Vogel. I rather have Horford but i dont see him coming this way.

Im not sure about other free agents not coming here because of Howard. I dont think that will be the case. I, however, CAN tell you that if we DONT do anything rest assure noone will come.

Henny needs to be more creative with trades tho. Maybe we can get Butler for a trade involving Vuc, our pick and sign and trade Fournier.

I think the combination of Dwight, oladipo and Butler will be more enticing for other free agents to come. Maybe this will entice Conley to come here.

IDK.i just dont want to close the doors on possible options out there. Even with Dwight.

I'd look at him as AN option.

I'm curious to what Vogel can do to elevate Vuc's game.

I don't see it happening. I'm not 100% against it if the price is right, but I just don't see it being likely.

My gut tells me the same. A part of me would like to see it. It would be a great story but my intuition tells me Dwight will get his opportunity to turn it around in Dallas.

He tried to get harden traded. He has an ego and wants to be a winner,.yet cant get along with playing beside star players. He wants to.be the #1 option but hes not that any more. He's go on a get like 20 mill a year, too much. Not to mention he got a great coach fired. Only to still spurn us. So many red flags, y'all are crazy.

He tried to get harden traded. He has an ego and wantsntp be a.winner,.yetbcant get along with playing beside star players. He wants tonbe the #1 option but hes not that any more. Not to mention he got a great coach fired. Only.to still spurn us. So many red flags, y'all are crazy.

How are you 100% sure he tried to get Harden traded?

Some of the stars he played with? An very demanding Kobe (not even Shaq liked playing with him) and Harden who came into the season out of shape and no desire to d up.

Howard didn't get Stan fired. Stan got Stan fired. Once he went public with all the drama, that was it. When management has to go into damage control, that bridge has been burned.

Go start publically airing the dirt about your situation at your place of employment and see where that leads you.

He's immature and has an ego. Well, most talented players have an ego. In context, Dwight was a kid in a pro mans game without much guidance other then an stupid selfish agent and a posse that shouldn't be giving advice to a nat. He's not mentally strong but sometimes life does that for ya. It's up in the air if that has happened to Dwight.

Keep convincing yourselves lol I can see whats right in front my eyes. Ain't changing mind one bit.

Convince myself what? Your acting like I need Dwight to be here.

Keep convincing yourselves lol I can see whats right in front my eyes. Ain't changing mind one bit.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Turn it around in Dallas? He already tried to do it in LA before causing dwightnare 2.0 and then failed again in Houston causing dwightmare 3.0. He's literally had 2 chances during his prime to turn it around. Now he's older and not as good, so how in the world is there a better chance now? How many sequels are there gonna be?

You have to think about 2017. I'm not saying don't go after anyone now, but we have to put our selves in a place to keep succeeding year after year. And henny gets that, which is why I like him.

Turn it around in Dallas? He already tried to do it in LA before causing dwightnare 2.0 and then failed again in Houston causing dwightmare 3.0. He's literally had 2 chances during his prime to turn it around. Now he's older and not as good, so how in the world is there a better chance now? How many sequels are there gonna be?

You have to think about 2017. I'm not saying don't go after anyone now, but we have to put our selves in a place to keep succeeding year after year. And henny gets that, which is why I like him.

Im not sure if hes changed or not but why is that everyone acts as if he hasnt played with two of the most difficult players to play with?

95% of Kobes teammates hated him. Why was it supposed to work for Dwight?

Harden is a chucking ball hogging defenseless ego maniac. He could pay the Magic and I wouldnt want him on the Magic.

Dwight can be blamed for a lot but stop blaming him for not getting along with two guys that make it nearly impossible to be a teammate.

Im not sure if hes changed or not but why is that everyone acts as if he hasnt played with two of the most difficult players to play with?

95% of Kobes teammates hated him. Why was it supposed to work for Dwight?

Harden is a chucking ball hogging defenseless ego maniac. He could pay the Magic and I wouldnt want him on the Magic.

Dwight can be blamed for a lot but stop blaming him for not getting along with two guys that make it nearly impossible to be a teammate.

So what happened in ORL? Was it Jameer?

He chose both destinations. It's everyone else's fault besides the guy who wanted to be on both teams to play with both of those players.

The guy has now bailed on 3 teams. But it's everyone else. Right. He's the Scott Skiles of NBA players lmao.

Do you really think life is about having it all together instantly, immediately, or even eventually? This sh&& isn't that simple. That's the case for most average people. Now what about someone who lives in the public eye constantly out of high school?

Look, I don't feel sorry for the man and I don't think Henny will ever reconsider signing Dwight but to say that it's too late for life to teach lessons at 30 years old? That one stops growing at 30? It's completely against what life is all about.

As long as Dwight is able to put in the work, have the ambition, and lives justly, he should be allow as many chances to peruse his happiness as his body allows him to.

So what happened in ORL? Was it Jameer?

He chose both destinations. It's everyone else's fault besides the guy who wanted to be on both teams to play with both of those players.

The guy has now bailed on 3 teams. But it's everyone else. Right. He's the Scott Skiles of NBA players lmao.

I tell ya what happened. After the Finals appearance, Otis made a dumb arse move that ruined that awesome chemistry. Remember good ol fools gold? What we had there wasn't the most talented on paper but they had some incredible chemistry. CLee was on bball high. Hedo was coming into his own and guys knew their roles despite contract amount (Shard).

Otis totally dismantled that. Stan couldn't work his Magic because the Magic went out the window with the trades. Players started pointing fingers and naturally some started tuning out Stan. Was Dwight part of that? Partially but he was more down about the moves. He thought they should've just added to the roster, not an complete overhaul.

I'll tell ya this too. He wasn't too big on LA. He was fine with it because of the history and the capability to win but he really wanted to go to Brooklyn. He had the mindset of a star and wanted to be a franchise player which isn't a bad thing. Dude was considered the best big in a loooong time so of course he's going to have that mindset. He was looking to do what the Brons, Kobes, MJs, and Shaqs did.

He then went to Houston and thought Harden is an up and coming star but you never know a player until they're on your team with a different role. In a short time, Harden became an top 3-5 player. He also became a black hole that played no defense and had no desire to develop chemistry with the team.

To say he's Scott Skiles is ridiculous. He quit on his young team half way into his first year after contacting Devos and Martins for the job with not being employed in a while.