Sign in to follow this  
SiMON2g

Magic @ Charlotte

Came just short of the comeback. Bad 8 minute stretch killed us.

Can't get outscored 35-13 in a quarter during an NBA basketball game and expect to win. Need to stay focused for 4 quarters, something we're rarely able to do.

Can't get outscored 35-13 in a quarter during an NBA basketball game and expect to win. Need to stay focused for 4 quarters, something we're rarely able to do.

Yeah. I wish dedmon took this opportunity and ran with it. Defensive big gives us more room for error.

Lol, Skiles will be here next season. It is difficult for any 25 win team to get to the playoffs the next season with a 1st year coach. They opened 19-13. Did they just all of a sudden not get enough rest when they went on that horrendous slump? It's metamorphosis. I'm glad they got rid of Tobias. It never looked to me like he ever really wanted to get to the next level. If we don't get to the playoffs this season as our play is indicating, you don't know what another off-season can do or what roster changes can happen with the $dough$ we got.

Dipo is stepping up. I like Fournier. Vuc. Let AG grow some more, he's a force. You can't just write off a coach that has already surpassed our wins from last season.

Maybe they do need to learn pace in the off-season. They started off great. They can build off of it when they get a clear head and put it all in perspective.

Yeah. I wish dedmon took this opportunity and ran with it. Defensive big gives us more room for error.

That's the thing with Dedmon, He's a decent backup big but when you expand his role he commits stupid fouls, doesn't rebound well enough, or provide any low post presence on offense.

Not sure if you are being Sarcastic but I would love the Magic to lure him away from the Virginia Cavaliers. If you aren't serious can you please elaborate why you wouldn't want him here.

I was pushing for him last year.

• Upvote 1

Lol, Skiles will be here next season. It is difficult for any 25 win team to get to the playoffs the next season with a 1st year coach. They opened 19-13. Did they just all of a sudden not get enough rest when they went on that horrendous slump? It's metamorphosis. I'm glad they got rid of Tobias. It never looked to me like he ever really wanted to get to the next level. If we don't get to the playoffs this season as our play is indicating, you don't know what another off-season can do or what roster changes can happen with the $dough$ we got.

Dipo is stepping up. I like Fournier. Vuc. Let AG grow some more, he's a force. You can't just write off a coach that has already surpassed our wins from last season.

Maybe they do need to learn pace in the off-season. They started off great. They can build off of it when they get a clear head and put it all in perspective.

Nothing in this post addresses Skiles piss poor game management or Trash defensive scheme.

That's the thing with Dedmon, He's a decent backup big but when you expand his role he commits stupid fouls, doesn't rebound well enough, or provide any low post presence on offense.

Yeah. I know he's not great. Just would solve a lot of problems we're having right now.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully we won't suffer to much or waste assets trying to construct the team to Skiles liking just to realize he's not the right guy for the job. I do not trust Skiles to right the ship.

That's the big issue i have with not firing him as soon as possible. It's not about anything else, even if were slightly improved from last year.

Basically, we should have never hired him and its forcing us into this position. Right now were just wasting time.

Skiles can't make the players play well. Marvin Williams abused Gordon in the second.

But Skiles can decide to switch Fournier off of batum faster to stop the bleeding.

Skiles can't make the players play well. Marvin Williams abused Gordon in the second.

But Skiles can decide to switch Fournier off of batum faster to stop the bleeding.

This is a well thought out view of things. Every time we lose I sit back and laugh at all the fire Skiles posts. It's really entertaining. He can't make these guys play well. Marvin Williams abusing AG is not Skiles fault. It's hard to win games when we rarely have any 3 guys play good on the same night. Skiles has some frustrating rotations and sometimes doesn't make good adjustments (like you mentioned above with Fournier), but we have bigger issues with this team than Skiles.