joezmagic

What is on Hezonia's head

I saw this huge thing on Hezonias head and I was worried that it could be a huge mole that could be cancerous! I felt bad that it could turn into something...does anyone know...poor guy! Go Hezonia. your doing a good job!

I just noticed he parts his hair weird; he doesn't go with the natural part in his hair so it flops up in the back while he's playing.

Yea I've noticed it since day 1. It's really ugly, poor guy (well he's rich, but you get my point). I think it's just the classic Drew Brees mole. Not anything we need to be concerned about but maybe something he gets removed some day. Have to think he hears some jokes about that puppy in the locker room.

Yea I've noticed it since day 1. It's really ugly, poor guy (well he's rich, but you get my point). I think it's just the classic Drew Brees mole. Not anything we need to be concerned about but maybe something he gets removed some day. Have to think he hears some jokes about that puppy in the locker room.

I think it's a birthmark, not a mole.

I think it's a birthmark, not a mole.

I think you're right I always get the two confused, safe to say I'm not a doctor.