Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers

We lost to the lakers?!! Come on man -- this team is worse than I thought

Clarkson and Russell are looking like the backcourt of the future for the lakers -- wow.

Yea they're legit. Realistically they could become one of the best backcourt duos in the league. We all knew Russell was gonna be legit but Clarkson just keeps getting better & better. Good for him.

If you would have asked me a year ago Payton/Dipo or Clarkson/Russell, I would have said Payton/Dipo for sure. But now I don't think it's remotely close at all. I'm taking Clarkson/Russell without any hesitation.

Yea they're legit. Realistically they could become one of the best backcourt duos in the league. We all knew Russell was gonna be legit but Clarkson just keeps getting better & better. Good for him.

If you would have asked me a year ago Payton/Dipo or Clarkson/Russell, I would have said Payton/Dipo for sure. But now I don't think it's remotely close at all. I'm taking Clarkson/Russell without any hesitation.

post all star, lineups that include both Russell and Clarkson have a offensive rating of 106.6 and a defensive rating of 127.5.

I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the Russell Clarkson bandwagon as they might not be able to play together.

Agreed. That's not a knock on dipo either -- its more a knock on Payton.

I'd roll with a 100% fully enaged Dipo and Payton all day long

post all star, lineups that include both Russell and Clarkson have a offensive rating of 106.6 and a defensive rating of 127.5.

I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the Russell Clarkson bandwagon as they might not be able to play together.

I think they'll be fine playing together. Their rating are obviously going to be high because the rest of their team sucks. No way they would have a great defensive rating, their team as a whole ranks out as the 26th best defense in the league. I would feel good about building my team knowing those 2 were my back court of the future. Can't say the same with ours.

I think they'll be fine playing together. Their rating are obviously going to be high because the rest of their team sucks. No way they would have a great defensive rating, their team as a whole ranks out as the 26th best defense in the league. I would feel good about building my team knowing those 2 were my back court of the future. Can't say the same with ours.

Russell and Dipo > Russell and Clarkson >payton and dipo> payton and clarkson

Russell and Dipo > Russell and Clarkson >payton and dipo> payton and clarkson

Yea but the only scenario that matters is Patyon/Dipo and Russell/Clarkson. Without jumping around the topic, which do you chose? I think almost everyone on here is taking Russell/Clarkson.

Yea but the only scenario that matters is Patyon/Dipo and Russell/Clarkson. Without jumping around the topic, which do you chose? I think almost everyone on here is taking Russell/Clarkson.

I think you have to take Russell Clarkson because of Russell. Russell has star power. However I don't think Clarkson is that good and you'll need someone next to Russell to help with his abhorrent defense.

I'd honestly move Payton for a late 1st rounder at this point.

Brevin Knight 2.0

This is the most fickle fan base. Payton and Gordon had equitable games...one's playing like garbage yet the other is the future. Randle beasted Gordon, for those who were watching without rose colored glasses.

Because Payton has been terrible for more or less the entire season while Aaron has been good.

I think you have to take Russell Clarkson because of Russell. Russell has star power. However I don't think Clarkson is that good and you'll need someone next to Russell to help with his abhorrent defense.

We need Russell. Trade for Russell.