Sign in to follow this  
RavenclawMagic

Bulls @ Magic

It's always that way, but that's the silence of a lost season too.

I always wonder how this team would play in the energy of Boston Garden.

I don't think this team has quit though. With that, there is a chance. If we win here tonight, that's one more loss to the Bulls and they may very well not get out of their slump and miss the playoffs.

18 games won since the break is achievable, though that Knicks game hurt looking at the schedule. I understand the TrailBlazers have heated up since we beat them, but it's not like it's written off. We've actually played well against Western teams. Spurs, OKC x2, hung with GS till Curry half-court shot. Those are elite teams. I think we need to beat the Heat a couple times to have a chance and win against easy foes like the Suns and Bucks consistently.

It's always that way, but that's the silence of a lost season too.

I always wonder how this team would play in the energy of Boston Garden.

The homer in me says we have a good shot at the playoffs, but the realist in me says we'll miss it. Sure we'd lose in the first round, but at this point it would be nice to make it just for the experience.

The homer in me says we have a good shot at the playoffs, but the realist in me says we'll miss it. Sure we'd lose in the first round, but at this point it would be nice to make it just for the experience.

Given the damage the Cavs have done against us this year, I tremble to think about it. But I agree. It would just be good for them to get a taste what of the playoffs feel like. They need it. Especially Vuc.

The Magic are undefeated when Mario scores 20+, with an average margin of victory at +13.

Well, with a stat like that, does Evan get his job back??

The Magic are undefeated when Mario scores 20+, with an average margin of victory at +13.

Averages lose their meaning if it's only happened once, but I do believe there is a reason most people say Hezonja and Gordon are our most indispensable players.