Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Pacers @ Magic 6:00 pm

Guys can we quit blaming the refs.

This loss was all our doing. 11% ALL OUR OWN DOING!

Bad loss against a direct rival. It's steep enough as it is and we needed it.

11% is not so bad.

No point in complaining about officiating really. Myles Turner had 2 fouls that could've just passed as clean blocks. One of those was in the clutch and lead to Vuc shooting free throws

No point in complaining about officiating really. Myles Turner had 2 fouls that could've just passed as clean blocks. One of those was in the clutch and lead to Vuc shooting free throws

Like the Block Vuc had that was called a foul? He went straight up and down and didn't swing his arms like a ******* windmill.

That's what's wrong with the NBA. If stars are that good let them prove it and call the game the same way, regardless of the name on the back of the jersey.

'

I've always said this. It's crazy that it's just an accepted thing that star players get a different set of rules. It's so funny to me. Like, everyone knows it happens but it's just part of the game I guess. To me, it's just so funny to say "well Dipo isn't getting that call, he's not Durant", like, that's a crazy statement. A foul should be a foul, a non foul should be a non foul.

Having ranted on that, yes this loss is still our fault.

Missed layups, did not take advantage of 17 first half turnovers by the Pacers, and I think bad rotations by Skiles late. I think Jennings should have got a break around the 6 minute mark than come in at around 3:30 or 4:00 to close it out. But Skiles tried keeping him in the whole quarter and Jennings seemed to get a little winded and had to come out. Also, I would have had Dipo in for Watson earlier.

But oh well, this is life as a Magic fan. Baby steps.