Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Mavs @ Magic - 7 pm tip off!

Nice win.. Jennings and Ilyasova make us much better this year AND in the future because of cap space... One thing I noticed watching the game is Dirk had some of the worst uncalled moving screens that I've ever seen! Crazy

I think you me & like 2 other people really liked getting Jennings. Most everyone else was down on him & the move in general.

Let me say I was very against the move, duh. I was however for Jennings...For Frye. When we were all talking about Knight, Teague, etc, I brought Jennings up. A lot of folks brought up his injury and said it probably wasn't a good idea. Just saying.

I didn't like the move because I always thought Harris was a better asset than that as far as return value. I think in Stans system, he'll raise his value a lot more.

BUT IIyasova might have surprise me if he keeps this up. Still would've been nice to get a first rounder or a something in the deal. I also didn't like it as THE move of the deadline. No more rehashing this though.

We won a close game for once!!!!

Oladipo had a weird game. Looked like he took the whole week off. Hit shots early then completely lost his legs.

If he wants to be the guy on this team, which he could be, he needs to get better conditioning this summer. It's not enough to be "in shape" just being in shape is good enough for role players who can do one thing and rest throughout the game.

Stars who play on offense and defense need to be in excellent shape.

Weights. I've seen it my whole life. Strength makes you perform better and more consistent. Guys like Dipo who are naturally quick and athletic are usually content with that. Then the other player with decent but not quite as much athleticism raises his game because they got stronger.

There's more to getting in shape than just doing sprints, suicides, and other running drills. Gotta have the ying to the yang.

If Dipo was stronger, he'd be a beast as far as performance, sustained explosive energy, and at the rim production. It would also raise his chances to stay injury free.

Let me say I was very against the move, duh. I was however for Jennings...For Frye. When we were all talking about Knight, Teague, etc, I brought Jennings up. A lot of folks brought up his injury and said it probably wasn't a good idea. Just saying.

I didn't like the move because I always thought Harris was a better asset than that as far as return value. I think in Stans system, he'll raise his value a lot more.

BUT IIyasova might have surprise me if he keeps this up. Still would've been nice to get a first rounder or a something in the deal. I also didn't like it as THE move of the deadline. No more rehashing this though.

We won a close game for once!!!!

The whole point of being against Jennings for Frye was we'd be adding another guy to the rotation without removing one. Gordon and Hezonja would never play

And we all told you what Ilyasova was. This isn't a one game thing, this is who he is. Hustle, threes, and slow.

The whole point of being against Jennings for Frye was we'd be adding another guy to the rotation without removing one. Gordon and Hezonja would never play

And we all told you what Ilyasova was. This isn't a one game thing, this is who he is. Hustle, threes, and slow.

Lol, Pat Garrity lite.

Nah, folks brought up his injury mainly but oh well. You do make a good point though.

Tobias dropped 21 last night. I firmly believe he'll elevate his game having more of an role.

Lol, Pat Garrity lite.

Nah, folks brought up his injury mainly but oh well. You do make a good point though.

Tobias dropped 21 last night. I firmly believe he'll elevate his game having more of an role.

Harris has an efficient game like that every so often. It's an exception not the norm and I don't see that changing.

Harris has an efficient game like that every so often. It's an exception not the norm and I don't see that changing.

He's actually been pretty efficient this year I believe. Haven't looked at the numbers just basing on memory.

I think it's his per averages will go up since he'll have a more prominent role and not a 3rd option role like he did here.

He's actually been pretty efficient this year I believe. Haven't looked at the numbers just basing on memory.

I think it's his per averages will go up since he'll have a more prominent role and not a 3rd option role like he did here.

The real test is going to be if those numbers translate to wins