Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Orlando Magic Vs. San Antonio Spurs

Pretty cool game to watch. Proud of the comeback

Gordon and Oladipo played well, Vucevic was ok. Not a lot you can do against Aldridge, one of the trickiest big men in history.

Harris was absent and Fournier was complete trash.

--

Sick long 2 by Dedmon

Aaron is our best hope of a superstar. Honestly this team has gone down the pan. Odd pieces in a very odd puzzle.

I still think that Gordon could become our Rodman. Now we just need to find an MJ....... sigh.

I still think that Gordon could become our Rodman. Now we just need to find an MJ....... sigh.

Gordon is Shawn Marion. Much more offensively talented than Rodman and not as good of a rebounder.

Gordon is Shawn Marion. Much more offensively talented than Rodman and not as good of a rebounder.

Still think he's better off logging most of his minutes as an sf?

Still think he's better off logging most of his minutes as an sf?

I think he should play both. Like Marion. And I wonder if he's more of a mismatch as a 3 than as a 4. I think we should be able to have a big lineup and a small lineup and on nights where they have a lamarcus Aldridge type out there that Gordon can't defend we should have a true PF.

Imagine what a oladipo-hezonja-gordon-millsap-vucevic lineup could do for a 6 minute stretch. or Fournier in place of Oladipo. weird fun lineups.

I think he should play both. Like Marion. And I wonder if he's more of a mismatch as a 3 than as a 4. I think we should be able to have a big lineup and a small lineup and on nights where they have a lamarcus Aldridge type out there that Gordon can't defend we should have a true PF.

Imagine what a oladipo-hezonja-gordon-millsap-vucevic lineup could do for a 6 minute stretch. or Fournier in place of Oladipo. weird fun lineups.

He's a mismatch for Aldridge because of his ability to move around the perimeter. But I agree with you.

Don't think we're getting Millsap though.

He's a mismatch for Aldridge because of his ability to move around the perimeter. But I agree with you.

Don't think we're getting Millsap though.

We could if Atlanta decides to reboot. But it will cost us Gordon, Hezonja, Dipo, and/or Payton to some degree.

Watching the Spurs last night in awe. Every shot they took I thought was going in.

Patty Mills was destroying us when he came in.

How in the world did we dominate the glass and not win this one? Defense was much better in the 2nd half, but can't believe this is the same team we were watching in December!

Agreed, but keep in mind that The Detroit and Chicago teams both had plenty of offense, so he didn't need to shoot. Heck, I remember the game in 1991 when he went off for 34 and 23, but he seldomed scored more than 10 to 12 points a game.