Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Atlanta Hawks

I'm probably Harris' biggest fan around and I'll even admit that. A guy that gets paid like that can't be that passive.

I like his improvement on defense and he can be a very good two way player but he needs to be more assertive and take over at times

I like Tobias myself but when you are the highest paid player you need to have a certain level of performance and i do not see it from him and quite frankly i am not even sure he has it in him. Games like this is when he needs to demand the ball and take over... i do not think he can do it yet...if ever.

Anybody dissing Oladipo now knows how important he is to us.

Also Gordon needs to start next to Vooch. Frye can come off the bench, sit or be traded. He is useless when the 3 ball is not dropping like most games

Mario shooting badly shouldn't be an surprise. It's real hard to go from getting limited pt to getting more and just come out banging. He needs more pt to develop an rhythm

I see Harris and Fournier as trade chips at this point in time.

I dont know why, but when we started this losing streak.. the offense changed. It became stagnant as hell, this is the reason we are getting smashed in most games.

Not engaged in offense is leaving playings disengaged on defence, i dont know how it can keep happening though.. the coach clearly would have told them multiple times that they need motion in the offense. it's only pick and roll or post nearly every time down

The starters apart from PAYTON should be *****ing ashamed.

Wednesday game at home vs the 76ers is a MUST WIN game all of a sudden.

If we do not fix this mess quickly we will be out of the playoffs by the all star break.

The starters apart from PAYTON should be *****ing ashamed.

Wednesday game at home vs the 76ers is a MUST WIN game all of a sudden.

If we do not fix this mess quickly we will be out of the playoffs by the all star break.

Lol even if we win that who cares?