Sign in to follow this  
SiMON2g

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: PACERS @ MAGIC

This game is the type of game that Orlando needs to right it's wrongs.

It needs a 4 quarter effort, where every single player is engaged, and everyone fill their roles.

I'm not over reacting like alot of people here, team will always go through losing streaks.. but it's during these times that the core bunch of guys need to stand up. These types of games are arenas for leaders to show what they are worth. Problem is Orlando does not have that go to leader every game, the closest who have come to it have been Vooch, Payton and Harris.

By gosh, this game is a huge one for Fournier. This kid, can shoot and play at a high level but for some reason (I think he is weak minded when things dont go his way) he needs to step up today if he plays, and show us what he is made of. I think you will see Vooch have a big game along with Oladipo.

My problem with Fournier is that he is a little girl, as Ive said a few times in other threads, here is his chance to prove me wrong if he plays. Big sign here to determine his worth, especially since he is become a RFA. Why would we want a girl on our roster, that only comes out when things are going right? To me, I don't and I hope he can harden up, and show us he isn't a stereotype ***** french player.

Mind the bit of a rant, I only want to see some leadership out there and accountability from the players, apart from Skiles giving it to them

This game is the type of game that Orlando needs to right it's wrongs.

It needs a 4 quarter effort, where every single player is engaged, and everyone fill their roles.

I'm not over reacting like alot of people here, team will always go through losing streaks.. but it's during these times that the core bunch of guys need to stand up. These types of games are arenas for leaders to show what they are worth. Problem is Orlando does not have that go to leader every game, the closest who have come to it have been Vooch, Payton and Harris.

By gosh, this game is a huge one for Fournier. This kid, can shoot and play at a high level but for some reason (I think he is weak minded when things dont go his way) he needs to step up today if he plays, and show us what he is made of. I think you will see Vooch have a big game along with Oladipo.

My problem with Fournier is that he is a little girl, as Ive said a few times in other threads, here is his chance to prove me wrong if he plays. Big sign here to determine his worth, especially since he is become a RFA. Why would we want a girl on our roster, that only comes out when things are going right? To me, I don't and I hope he can harden up, and show us he isn't a stereotype ***** french player.

Mind the bit of a rant, I only want to see some leadership out there and accountability from the players, apart from Skiles giving it to them

I understand your slight frustration. The teams toughness doesn't reflect your ideal perception of toughness which can be frustrating. I might rant later tonight. Every fan deserves a rant when their team isn't playing to their limit.

Overall, the team has no choice but to show toughness because this stretch is going to be against opponents who have no respect for this teams standing in the league.

I find it rather strange that Oladipo has looked like his normal self from last year in these last two games. This is a good thing.