Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Your Eeyore routine is getting tiresome. We get it. You hate the deal, we're not gonna get anybody worthwhile in free agency, we're going to suck forever and ever. Hennigan doesn't know what he's doing. At least come up with original material, redundancy is getting old.

We've all lived through the Orlando Tragic years. This rebuild has felt especially long because honestly, through 27 years of Magic basketball, we've been a pretty damn spoiled fan base. Every single one of Hennigan's trades has been a headscratcher at first and turned out to be better for us than originally anticipated. I'm excited to make a strong push for the playoffs with the deepest team we've put out there in 5 years and then see what the future brings with 5 young studs already under contract for next year and a boat load of money to add some supreme talent to it.

You like it. I don't. Your offended, I'm not. Your tired of it, don't read it.

I call it bad timing. You don't start doing salary dumps during a weak free agency. See what Miami did? They did it at the right time and scored.

Only way all this cap room has an realistic outcome is if we take on more contract than we are sending in another trade.

Chad Evans @TheNBABreak

The Milwaukee Bucks offered Jabari Parker and Tyler Ennis for Aaron Gordon and Evan Fournier (picks involved too). The Magic declined.

That's an easy denial.

You like it. I don't. Your offended, I'm not. Your tired of it, don't read it.

I call it bad timing. You don't start doing salary dumps during a weak free agency. See what Miami did? They did it at the right time and scored.

I'm not offended, don't give yourself that much credit. Nobody said we have to spend all of the cap space this summer either, it's possible we sign vets to short term deals and prep for the next years class which will be better, but then some on here would really lose their ish.

• Upvote 1

Chad Evans @TheNBABreak

The Milwaukee Bucks offered Jabari Parker and Tyler Ennis for Aaron Gordon and Evan Fournier (picks involved too). The Magic declined.

This guy is fake

I'm not offended, don't give yourself that much credit. Nobody said we have to spend all of the cap space this summer either, it's possible we sign vets to short term deals and prep for the next years class which will be better, but then some on here would really lose their ish.

Of course. You keep telling a fan base, this is the year we shoot for the playoffs then say sike more than once, your going to receive some backlash.

Look, there are always different perspectives on things. I see it one way, you see it another.

I'm going to love Brandon Jennings

Yep. This guy is going to bring an edge whenever he is on the court. He isn't afraid to mix it up and go at someone. He is a real competitor. I hope he rubs off on some of ours guys. I think his mentality is what we need more of and I'm sure Rob & Skiles both liked that about him. Brandon isn't gonna back down from anyone or any moment.

Side note, Payton should benefit from having Jennings around.