Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Adrian Wojnarowski Verified account

‏@WojVerticalNBA

Most NBA front offices gathering steam on phones today, meeting as staffs to gauge truth of market. Real deadline discussions starting now.

:popcorn:

seems legit.

that's what I would do if I was Miami. And that's how I would respond if I was Atlanta.

Fixes Miami's point guard issues and gets them a Defensive PF/C that can fill in or next to Bosh. Gives them lineup flexibility.

Houston gets a Whiteside rental (because they cant resign him) to make a run at the championship as well as a point guard to fix that spot.

Yeah I wouldn't include Winslow either.

If Miami gets that done, man... They'll be good.

Yeah I wouldn't include Winslow either.

If Miami gets that done, man... They'll be good.

yeah. good news is they'll suck by the time we're capable of being good.

That's if the potential develops more than just potential.

eh, even if the potential guys never really take a leap and just become more seasoned versions of what they are now that's still a pretty good team.

eh, even if the potential guys never really take a leap and just become more seasoned versions of what they are now that's still a pretty good team.

Don't think it's enough personally.

Don't think it's enough personally.

Enough to be good. Not enough to win a championship. Take what we have and make them less mistake prone with two extra years of experience and that's a 46 to 48 win team.

Enough to be good. Not enough to win a championship. Take what we have and make them less mistake prone with two extra years of experience and that's a 46 to 48 win team.

A lot of ifs there man and 2-3 more years? Don't know about that one either.

After watching the Rising Stars game, I agree with what you are saying. If our present team played against teams that had as little professional experience as we do, we would be super competitive, especially when you consider the fact that the few veterans on our team (5 years or more experience) are not going to ever be more than role players.