Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

I am surprised we aren't being named in any rumors yet. I know that doesn't mean anything but it's a little unsettling.

I'm sure Hennigan is working the phone lines. Remember, he's got a real tight knit group that knows how to keep their mouths shut. If we make a deal, it'll more than likely be out of the blue.

I'm sure Hennigan is working the phone lines. Remember, he's got a real tight knit group that knows how to keep their mouths shut. If we make a deal, it'll more than likely be out of the blue.

I know he does it's the other teams that might not be able to keep things on the hush.

I know he does it's the other teams that might not be able to keep things on the hush.

Yeah, I'm sure he's trying to get teams to be tight-lipped too that we're dealing with. Especially with a team this young, a rumored trade that falls through at the last second could kill chemistry. It's gonna be a stressful week!

Lavine is 20 and super athletic which basically means anything can happen.

But right now he gets to come into the game off the bench and do whatever the heck he wants. He has a higher usage rate than anyone on our team this season. He has more FGA/36 than everyone on our team except for Vucevic.

He's basically Oladipo if oladipo was also a terrible defender (or at least an uninterested defender), a worse rebounder, a worse shot blocker, and less steals. And if oladipo shot an additional 80 shots or so this year.

Lavine doesn't use his athleticism for steals, blocks or rebounds.

But again, he's 20. So he could still be anything from Wade to taller nate robinson.

Rockets, Heat, Hawks discussing 3-way. Howard to ATL, Horford and Teague to Mia, Dragic and Whteside, Anderson to Hou. ATL wants Winslow and Miami doesn't want to give him up.

Rockets, Heat, Hawks discussing 3-way. Howard to ATL, Horford and Teague to Mia, Dragic and Whteside, Anderson to Hou. ATL wants Winslow and Miami doesn't want to give him up.

seems legit.

that's what I would do if I was Miami. And that's how I would respond if I was Atlanta.

Fixes Miami's point guard issues and gets them a Defensive PF/C that can fill in or next to Bosh. Gives them lineup flexibility.

Houston gets a Whiteside rental (because they cant resign him) to make a run at the championship as well as a point guard to fix that spot.

Andersen as in Birdman? Interesting trade. Howard would get to go home and he and Millsap together would be nasty.