Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Starter.

With that said, I think it would be easier to trade for a backcourt guy and get a starting caliber Center via free agency (Whiteside / Ezeli)

im not convinced ezili is a starting center.

Starter.

With that said, I think it would be easier to trade for a backcourt guy and get a starting caliber Center via free agency (Whiteside / Ezeli)

Nah. Not what's easier.

Would that be the centers you'd want to trade for?

Nah. Not what's easier.

Would that be the centers you'd want to trade for?

Ideally - Serge Ibaka

Realistically - Gorgui Dieng, Willie Cauley-Stein, John Henson.. someone along those lines.

Someone that wouldn't be as talented offensively but would open up more possessions for our wings and guards and would obviously be an improvement defensively.

I'd like to have a team that doesn't rely on its center to bail it out offensively (both our starting lineup and backups do that) and lets its perimeter players rise to the occasion - Oladipo, Hezonja, Gordon. The apparent keepers

You ladies and gentlemen see that Blake Griffin is possibly the trade block. Clippers are talking to Denver about acquiring him

Wonder what they're offering for Blake?

Faried is in there I'm sure. Henny should call and see what they want. Griffin and Crawford for Harris/Frye/Fournier maybe.

He probably already has. Faried is a better option at the 4 than Frye or Harris. Fits well with CP3 too.

Faried is in there I'm sure. Henny should call and see what they want. Griffin and Crawford for Harris/Frye/Fournier maybe.

I'd do harris/Fournier/frye our draft pick this year, our draft pick in 2018 and the lakers pick for Griffin and Stephenson.

He probably already has. Faried is a better option at the 4 than Frye or Harris. Fits well with CP3 too.

cant play Jordan and faried at the same time.