Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic @ Pistons

Talent bruh. Talent.

You're gonna have to throw some names out there then, because all the talented guys that everyone is aware are talented aren't going anywhere this year

What really hurts with Payton out is we go from two really good defensive guards to just Oladipo.

Vucevic is bad average at best

Frye is bad individually

Harris is average at best

Fournier is below average

Nicholson is bad individually

Shabazz is bad

Hezonja is typical rookie inconsistent.

Smith is limited by opponent and role. He can string enough plays together to be above average against most centers in short bursts. Not good when you ask him to do too much.

When it's just Oladipo Payton and Gordon out there as plus individual defenders you aren't going to get anywhere.

You can hide any of the above list of guys. You can even hide two with a great scheme. Can't hide Vucevic, Frye, Harris, and Fournier at the same time against any above average team.

You're gonna have to throw some names out there then, because all the talented guys that everyone is aware are talented aren't going anywhere this year

I think as we get close to the deadline, names will start to drop. It's still early.

Yeah... He's not a backup point... I see him as an extremely undersized two that camps out at the 3 point line and you can hide on defense.. At this point you have to wonder if Rob's thinking about bringing in a new point.. There are options out there

This whole this guy isn't a point talk should stop.

He's a point. He's just a flash in the pan type guy

What really hurts with Payton out is we go from two really good defensive guards to just Oladipo.

Vucevic is bad average at best

Frye is bad individually

Harris is average at best

Fournier is below average

Nicholson is bad individually

Shabazz is bad

Hezonja is typical rookie inconsistent.

Smith is limited by opponent and role. He can string enough plays together to be above average against most centers in short bursts. Not good when you ask him to do too much.

When it's just Oladipo Payton and Gordon out there as plus individual defenders you aren't going to get anywhere.

You can hide any of the above list of guys. You can even hide two with a great scheme. Can't hide Vucevic, Frye, Harris, and Fournier at the same time against any above average team.

I'm real disappointed in Vuch. He started off so strong but he just gets soft and shrinks up to physical, athletic players. Except for AD which is weird.

Fournier, Harris, Frye, and pick for Bledsoe, pj Tucker, and Morris.

I dunno, I'm just spit balling.

This whole this guy isn't a point talk should stop.

He's a point. He's just a flash in the pan type guy

Meh... Maybe.. He did win us one game this year.. Was it the Laker game where he went for 20+? I just mean he'll never be a high assist or even average assist guy.. He's the kind of 1 that would exceed with a 2 that does most of the ball-handling

I love Bledsoe, but not keen on trading for guys out with long term knee injuries... The pipe dream is free agent Durant in the offseason.. I'd love a package based around Jimmy Butler or Paul George, but neither of those are happening considering recent circumstances..

You really think I'm gonna make that comment based on the last few games? This is who Payton sorta is. Remember when Skiles said earlier in the season on how Payton needed to get himself going in an post game? Payton is talented but his chill attitude is reflected in his game some times.

He also said the same exact get going quote a few nights ago. Its been an ongoing "issue".

You love you some Bledsoe don't you? Trade for him even with an bad injury.

Well Skiles better learn to motivate and honor Payton. Without that dude, this team is a headless dumpster fire. (And I'm including the last few games where Payton has been running gimpy).

• Upvote 2