Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic @ Pistons

I'm jealous of their team defense. Their team is crazy athletic. Fournier can't find an opening to save his life

Fournier is playing like a little bi***

Honestly, that dude when ANY physicality is exerted on him, is like a turtle and shrivels his neck into his shell.

I'm jealous of their team defense. Their team is crazy athletic. Fournier can't find an opening to save his life

Was thinking basically the same thing. As athletic as we are, we look soft and unathletic.

Was thinking basically the same thing. As athletic as we are, we look soft and unathletic.

I dont think we are all that athletic. Dipo and Gordon possess the most with everyone else being average or below.

I dont think we are all that athletic. Dipo and Gordon possess the most with everyone else being average or below.

And Mario but yeah, I guess. We just look like a bunch of Amechi's out there defensively.

Even though those guys are athletic, they can't really dribble and create shots for themselves consistently.

That is the type of response you wanna see after probably getting there heads blown off by Scott at HT

Hopefully we can keep it up, and take control of this game

Dipo is having an amazing game up to this point. He needs to fight through those screens a bit more. He is either avoiding the contact or stopping as soon the contact arrives.