Sign in to follow this  
Catman

Knicks Game thread

I think there are probably reservations, I had them myself, where we hope / know if his playing time resembled a light on version of all the great sixth men guards that it would be a thing to behold. But you also worry about a guy with such a big personality getting benched and just dropping the bundle entirely.

Course I'd love the guy to succeed no matter what he did. But when you like someone as much as we all do with him it's hard to be rational and figure it will just be okay lol.

Some of my favorite Magic players over the years were sixth men and that's ok:

Armstrong, Redick, Gortat

Game over. Magic controlled this one about the entire time. Nice win.

The team defense was good even with Frye in the starting lineup. Skiles adjusted and Dipo thrived tonight.

Vuc needed a big game and I'm glad he did.

The team defense was good even with Frye in the starting lineup. Skiles adjusted and Dipo thrived tonight.

Vuc needed a big game and I'm glad he did.

Yeah, for game 1 this worked. And it was against a lineup that some thought would abuse Frye. The interesting thing was that Harris played pretty solid defense against Carmelo.Melo made some really difficult shots.

I mean a win is good but everybody played pretty similar to any of the early games. We hit 39.5% of our shots.

The main difference was Oladipo doing a better job of absorbing contact. So instead of going 6-20, he went 5-15 with 15 fta

39% FG and we win convincingly.

Regardless, I'm happy with Payton's numbers. He's back. I believe Payton will remain to be our team's Rajon Rondo.

I also believe Harris will end up being like our Scottie Pippen. He had another complete game and will, in time, prove to be our go-to guy I believe.

I mean a win is good but everybody played pretty similar to any of the early games. We hit 39.5% of our shots.

The main difference was Oladipo doing a better job of absorbing contact. So instead of going 6-20, he went 5-15 with 15 fta

The FTA says a lot. Trust me on this! Dipo will crush the second units of all the other teams and will attract attention. We want Durant yes????