Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Gamethread: ORL @ CLE

The effort is there, the talent disparity is just showing through. Our defense can't hang and our offense is still mediocre.

respectfully disagree. We folded majorly

The effort is there, the talent disparity is just showing through. Our defense can't hang and our offense is still mediocre.

The talent is better though.

This is the weakness in Skiles scheme which is meant to cover up weaknesses in our roster. We overload the strong side and James can just chuck a perfect pass all the away across and CLE players are shooting open 3s.

Gordon's play has been excellent on Lebron. One of the few positives.

This is the weakness in Skiles scheme which is meant to cover up weaknesses in our roster. We overload the strong side and James can just chuck a perfect pass all the away across and CLE players are shooting open 3s.

Gordon's play has been excellent on Lebron. One of the few positives.

Glad we don't play golden state for a while. They're going to destroy us

I'm not taking anything away from the job AG is doing guarding the best player in the league when I say that 'excellent' is an inaccurately strong word to describe the job he's doing.

I'm not taking anything away from the job AG is doing guarding the best player in the league when I say that 'excellent' is an inaccurately strong word to describe the job he's doing.

I haven't seen many players do better than what gordon has done. If you have, let us know.

LBJ just got so frustrated trying to get by that he screamed at Thompson to give him a screen