Franchero MVP

Official Gamethread: OKC VS ORL

Containing Westbrook in the pick and roll hasn't been good enough. I know it's a damn near impossible task but at least make it difficult for him.

Agreed, throw a 2nd defender at him, I don't care if someone gets open (unless it's KD)

That midrange shot is Westbrook's bread and butter

No one here gave our team a chance to win this game. People were thinking we'd be embarrassed. Anyone who gives this team grief tonight is insane. What an incredible effort by both teams.

• Upvote 1

Oh c'mon man. It was a miracle shot that got OKC to this point. Lets just be honest about it.

Stop it, you're making it worse :(

For real now, that was an outstanding game. I went from being elated, to being very disappointed that we blew the lead, to being sure that we lost the game, to being so happy that Oladipo made a huge 3 that won us the game, to being dumbfounded with Westbrook's halfcourt shot, to being sure that it was over during OT1, to being amazed that Oladipo hit another 3 to send it to OT2 to being happy with the performance and not disappointed at all with our guys. Not their fault at all, they just didn't get the right breaks.

That 0-2 record is cruel to the effort that our guys put out there in both games. They shouldn't feel defeated at all, let's just hope this makes them even stronger.

Go Magic!!

I'm going to assume Victor Oladipo did something truly terrible to each referee's family.

It's really the only explanation I can come up with at this point.

KD's "block" was a karate chop across oladipos chest. And the ref was right there. So ridiculous.

Nah. It wasn't oladipo. It was Rich Devos -- even with D12 I felt we got robbed on calls.

I'm going to assume Victor Oladipo did something truly terrible to each referee's family.

It's really the only explanation I can come up with at this point.

My stream was too blurry to see any missed calls, but I'll just say that this might've been a breakout game for Oladipo. Even when he had a terrible shooting percentage around the 3rd quarter and some people were complaining, I could see the determination that he was playing with and he came up HUGE for us.