Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

If the rumored Tobias and Fournier for Parker and Middleton deal was true, we may regret it for years to come

Absolutely zero chance this was true. Rob is not a moron, neither is John Hammond for that matter.

Absolutely zero chance this was true. Rob is not a moron, neither is John Hammond for that matter.

Or Rob didn't want to pay Middleton and wasn't sold on Jabari. Saying zero chance is silly.

I think it was reported that the Bucks actually asked for Gordon in return.

Now Kyrie is the type of guy I could see Rob trying to pounce on. Not sure we have the pieces to compete with a Boston or the like if he is put on the market though.

I'd throw Vucevic, Payton and a 1st for Kyrie. A disguised poo poo platter.

I'd even throw Oladipo if necessary.

Kyrie is not perfect but he's waaaaaay closer to a superstar than anything we have

Meh need more than just this game

He has gotten better each month this season, I agree about not getting infatuated over one game, but he is showing why he was drafted second. He's a scorer, something we lack.

No thanks to Irving, especially at the cost of Oladipo. Oladipo is doing everything better than Irving currently, and still hasn't put it all together. Irving just takes more shots than Oladipo, which accounts for the scoring differential mostly. I think Oladipo will be the unquestioned better player by next season.

I still think we'll wind up closer to 36 - 46 than 41 - 41 and the only reason why it's been hard for the fan base is the deceiving 19 - 13 start

Eh, we only need to go 10-14 to get to 36 wins

I'd pass on Kyrie for what they'd want for him. He hasn't had a winning season without Lebron, plays no defense and is always injured.

He has gotten better each month this season, I agree about not getting infatuated over one game, but he is showing why he was drafted second. He's a scorer, something we lack.

No thanks to Irving, especially at the cost of Oladipo. Oladipo is doing everything better than Irving currently, and still hasn't put it all together. Irving just takes more shots than Oladipo, which accounts for the scoring differential mostly. I think Oladipo will be the unquestioned better player by next season.

Oladipo is nowhere near as good at anything on offense as Irving. And he likely will never be as good as Irving on offense.

here's the guys we could trade for Irving:

Vucevic, oladipo, Gordon, payton, hezonja, Watson, Ilyasova, napier, marble

I'd probably trade Vucevic, payton, Watson and two picks. I'd be hesitant to trade hezonja but would probably end up including him too.

Wouldn't be enough for Cleveland though. Would need to get other teams involved and I'm sure Boston would outbid us.

still, kyrie-oladipo-fournier-gordon-(free agent center. at worst, maybe Mahinmi)

Or Rob didn't want to pay Middleton and wasn't sold on Jabari. Saying zero chance is silly.

So Rob already wanted to trade Harris, so you don't think he would have taken Jabari and Middleton for Fournier? Middleton is 24 and averages close to 19 a game and is a legit shooter. There is no way the Bucks offered that without getting AG or Mario. Again, zero chance either GM is that stupid.